Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

black coffee

Crazylegs

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 20, 2009, 01:54 PM
Playing fuck all.. Does anyone wanna lend me some cash to buy Forza 3 on release?

i can not, but i can tell you that it's awesome. I got it a few days ago, i've been playing it a lot. One thing is bothering me though. I started playing with the computer on medium difficulty. That was way too easy, i won every race. Now i changed it to hard, and suddenly the computer is fucking unbeatable even if i'm driving a better car. I always end up in 2nd or 3rd place.

bright lights, big city

everyone should go get their wallets, get Brutal Legend, and rock out. the game fucking brilliant.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

No More Sugar

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 21, 2009, 06:23 PM
everyone should go get their wallets, get Brutal Legend, and rock out. the game fucking brilliant.

Is it really? I thought it'd be quite the opposite. Who in their right minds would give Jack Black his own video game? He doesn't need anymore ego boosters, he already thinks Tenacious D is the greatest rock band ever.(Won't lie they're really good, but not the best.) Do you think there's a Kyle Gass storyline too?
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

bright lights, big city

Jack Black is the voice of the main character, yes, but other than that he had no say in it. I remember reading about this game about a year or 2 ago, and at that point Black wasn't even cast yet as the voice. In the end though, he is absolutely perfect for this role, the story and dialogue is hilarious. So far you can play the game as a hack-n-slash or more of a strategy game in the vein of Warcraft. Supposedly Kyle Gass in it in somewhere, but I haven't come across him. Ozzy is in it, Brian Posehn's character is funny as hell, and Tim Curry is cool as usual. Also, Lemmy Kilmister plays a guy named The Killmaster. How can you go wrong with that?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

No More Sugar

I believe I'll be buying this.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

bright lights, big city

DERP

White Pwny

Popped Sims 3 in last night.....   that helped me waste 3 hours of my existance.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Corleone

Jacob

being the nerd that I am, I'm playing the latest in the mmorpg scene - Aion. it's a wonderful way to waste time and make friends.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Deft_16_Ones

Deft_16_Ones

I started playing after such a long search Prince of Persia The Two Thrones

Fireal1222

ive been playing call of duty world at war online.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Oct 20, 2009, 02:45 AM
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Is a guilty pleasure

Psylocke-Jill-Morrigan

I love my bitches LOL

Username so I can kick your ass?
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Jacob

gonna wait until Dragon Age gets more patched up before I start playing it, and until then I'm playing another crpg: Risen.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2009, 03:26 PM
modern warfare 2, of course.

I played through the single player campaign from start to finish today. it's way too short.

and way too narrated, it felt more like I was watching a really long movie than actually playing a game.

really liked the story better in the previous game too, this one was way too over the top.

Corleone

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 16, 2009, 01:35 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2009, 03:26 PM
modern warfare 2, of course.

I played through the single player campaign from start to finish today. it's way too short.

and way too narrated, it felt more like I was watching a really long movie than actually playing a game.

really liked the story better in the previous game too, this one was way too over the top.

yeah its really an online game, which is too bad cause i got banned

Jacob