Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

xbox was modded to play backups... me and a million others... fuuuuck but thats the risk you take

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Corleone on Nov 16, 2009, 05:11 AM
xbox was modded to play backups... me and a million others... fuuuuck but thats the risk you take

Ahhh, damn, you were one of those? Sorry.

I'm grabbing L4D2 at midnight tomorrow (then my life will be owned by zombies), but until then, MW2 is actually pretty impressive. I'm digging the realism.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 16, 2009, 03:35 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2009, 05:26 PM
modern warfare 2, of course.

I played through the single player campaign from start to finish today. it's way too short.

and way too narrated, it felt more like I was watching a really long movie than actually playing a game.

really liked the story better in the previous game too, this one was way too over the top.
I enjoyed the single player a lot. And it had its challenges probably because I played it on veteran mode. Which actually means you're right about the campaign - CoD4 took me MONTHS to beat on veteran, whereas this took like 2 days. But they really make up for a 6-8 hour campaign with the Spec Ops. I've been having some fun with friends in that. Well, that and multiplayer as well. I'm a fucking beast in the Domination games.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deft_16_Ones

I've been playing chess on yahoo after a long time. Im a bit rusty but still winning some games :)

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 16, 2009, 06:28 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Nov 16, 2009, 03:35 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2009, 05:26 PM
modern warfare 2, of course.

I played through the single player campaign from start to finish today. it's way too short.

and way too narrated, it felt more like I was watching a really long movie than actually playing a game.

really liked the story better in the previous game too, this one was way too over the top.

I enjoyed the single player a lot. And it had its challenges probably because I played it on veteran mode. Which actually means you're right about the campaign - CoD4 took me MONTHS to beat on veteran, whereas this took like 2 days. But they really make up for a 6-8 hour campaign with the Spec Ops. I've been having some fun with friends in that. Well, that and multiplayer as well. I'm a fucking beast in the Domination games.
i love the same games with you....gotta kill myself
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

please do.

anyways, the more I think about Modern Warfare 2 the more I dislike it... the story is fucking ridiculous and to be honest it's still not totally clear to me exactly what is happening. but things are just way over the top and where the previous game had a believable story, this just feels like they came up with one "awesome" and "cool" level after the other, then just threw in some excuses to tie them together to some sort of story line.

and after reading a bit on how fucked up MP is I'm not even gonna touch that. apparantly heartbeat sensors ruin the game, and all people do is camp in corners, shoot through walls and use airstrikes and things like that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Fireal1222

i actually think that modern warfare 2 multiplayer is possibly the best i've ever played. i havent really played all that much of the single player yet.. but the multiplayer is just plain awesome

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

oldgentlovecraft

I just started playin MW2 multiplayer last night and am already level 17. It was actually pretty addictive and I'll be floating around between this and L4D2 from now on.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Nov 24, 2009, 07:50 PM
I just started playin MW2 multiplayer last night and am already level 17. It was actually pretty addictive and I'll be floating around between this and L4D2 from now on.
fuck yeah I saw you jump up on my friends stat page like whoa. haha.

these comments about the MW2 multiplayer are all correct. It really is the most fun I've had with an online multiplayer game, but it does get frustrating at times with some of these people (people jerking each other off on the rooftops of Favela, Karachi, etc). But I still am way to addicted to it. For the most part, I follow this motto while playing Domination mode - "Camp or be camped"
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 24, 2009, 08:09 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Nov 24, 2009, 07:50 PM
fuck yeah I saw you jump up on my friends stat page like whoa. haha.

these comments about the MW2 multiplayer are all correct. It really is the most fun I've had with an online multiplayer game, but it does get frustrating at times with some of these people (people jerking each other off on the rooftops of Favela, Karachi, etc). But I still am way to addicted to it. For the most part, I follow this motto while playing Domination mode - "Camp or be camped"

I love Domination!  And the camping can be a pain, but you just have to learn to storm. Hit me up next time you're playing and I'll jump in for a round or two. Lol my friend called and asked me what was wrong since I wasn't on Left 4 Dead. However, my clan is L4D and I've pulled of few of my fellow zombie killers over as well.

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

DERP

TheWatcher

Jacob

playing Borderlands lately, fantastic game!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

oldgentlovecraft

I've got some crazy guns that aren't modded if you want to level up and dupe a few.

Deft_16_Ones

I have been playing the demo for the game Bayonetta for PS3 and is fucking bad ass ! Comes out January 5 and I will be buying it, anyone else played the demo?

Crazylegs

yeah, i tried it and i couldn't stand it. i can't stand the whole button-masher genre though, it's so god damned boring.

I have been playing a shitload of NHL 10 lately. Both be a pro, and be a GM mode with a friend of mine. Playing 2 or more on the same team with position lock is so much fun.

bright lights, big city

I just got NHL 10 for Christmas. Such a brilliant hockey game.
DERP

Penicks

Tales of Monkey Island: Episode 5

Cool finish. Nothing spectacular, but fun games nonetheless.

TheWatcher

we should get a sharinglungs party going for modern warfare 2.... just an idea...