Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

what's killing me is that I'm sitting at home at my computer but not being able to play the game until in 6-7 hours. until then I have work to do  :'(
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Saturday Night Whiskey999

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

it very well could be the best game ever. think about it. it's perfect.

and at least now 360 has its own uncharted 2.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deft_16_Ones

Dead Space for the last time, I will sell it next week

bebo

I liked Dead Space.

Playing through ME2 atm, so good so far

Jacob

Quote from: bebo on Feb 02, 2010, 07:08 AM
I liked Dead Space.

I really liked Dead Space too, people are giving it way too much crap. sure, the gameplay is not very original at all, but the UI was really original and looked great, and the monsters were awesome.

still playing ME2 - the game is fucking huge.

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 02, 2010, 01:10 AM
it very well could be the best game ever. think about it. it's perfect.

and at least now 360 has its own uncharted 2.

I agree with you completely.
I thought ME1 was one of the greatest games I've ever played, but now ME2 is even more amazing (though I actually miss going to uncharted planets with Mako and encountering some weird shit going on there; even if the planets seemed kinda similar to each other and dull, I did enjoy it).

I'm now recruiting all the crew members (I have everyone except the first one, not highlighted, guess plot related, everyone is loyal except for Miranda (she was loyal, but then had a quarrel with Jack and deloyalized, lol) and will be going to the collector relay soon.

By the way, please, no spoilers - I do enjoy the plot very much and it'd be kinda disappointing to know that Jesus and Doumbledore (no idea how this is spelled) dies in the end :(

bebo

Quote from: Jacob on Feb 02, 2010, 12:01 PM
Quote from: bebo on Feb 02, 2010, 07:08 AM
I liked Dead Space.

I really liked Dead Space too, people are giving it way too much crap. sure, the gameplay is not very original at all, but the UI was really original and looked great, and the monsters were awesome.

still playing ME2 - the game is fucking huge.

I have a hard-on for pretty much all sci-fi, and horror as well. So Dead Space was pretty awesome. ME1 was one of the best games I'd played in forever, in ways much better than Crysis for me.

bright lights, big city

good to hear you dudes have some great taste in games. I must have some retard friends then.

it's great to see more games nowadays have incredible stories and narratives. next up, I'm hoping, is BioShock 2 next week. the original was another great game like mass effect that took me by complete surprise when it came out.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

I brought out Manhunt and ran through several of the levels for the first time in a year or so. Classic.

shine down unshy

Dead Space had some of the scariest game play I've ever witnessed in a game in such a long time -- and I've only ever played the demo..

I played Darksiders this past weekend and it struck me as a game I would have really enjoyed had I been a 13 year old again.  Not a bad game, but not a good one.  Mark Hamill was a plus.

Jacob

downloading the new Alien vs Predator demo. kinda sucks that it's multiplayer only, but oh well. at least I get a new AvP fix!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Feb 04, 2010, 08:16 PM
downloading the new Alien vs Predator demo. kinda sucks that it's multiplayer only, but oh well. at least I get a new AvP fix!
god i hope this game doesn't suck
DERP

sing blue silver

slowly working my way through assassins creed 2. not sure what it is, my roomies LOVE this game but for me its just kind of meh. also playing arkham asylum again because its an amazing game and i'm a DIE-HARD batman fan.

Corleone

Anyone have NHL 10 for 360 we can rip it up in be a pro.

Jacob

finished Mass Effect 2 the other day, not I'm replaying it on Insanity with the same character. finally it's getting a bit challenging.

I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I'm gonna mention that the ending and how it all worked out was fucking awesome!

lostpilot

Quote from: Jacob on Feb 12, 2010, 01:20 PM
I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I'm gonna mention that the ending and how it all worked out was fucking awesome!

indeed. though the final battle was too easy, imo

I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins now.
quite enjoyable so far :)

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 12, 2010, 01:21 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Feb 12, 2010, 01:20 PM

indeed. though the final battle was too easy, imo

I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins now.
quite enjoyable so far :)

the entire game was too simple even though I played on Veteran. like I said, on Insanity it's finally a challenge. now I have to actually worry about my team mates and use some tactics in combat.

Dragon Age was pretty cool, but I never finished it. I will pick it up again when I'm done with ME2. some things annoyed me a lot though, for example your inventory will always be full because you find so much loot it'll drive you insane. and the dungeon crawls are a bit too long. combat is really nice though.

TheWatcher