Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

oldgentlovecraft

I'm trying to play MW2 right now, but it's pussies abound. I've never seen so many OMA spammers in my life!  Fuck you public school summer vactions lol.

nintendoXO

oldgentlovecraft

I'm not a fanboy either way, but I play both and prefer MW2.  The speed and chaos are more my style, but I do like how massive Battlefield is at times, and the vehicles are a plus.  They both have their pros.

bright lights, big city

yeah i have both too, and they are great games. it just happens to be that MW2 is owned by about 100% of my friends and that's all they feel like playing.

i will admit it's definitely inconsistent compared to BFBC2. it's like chatroulette, where you have to wade through the dicks to get something interesting. like that 38 streak i had was awesome, but it came after being 3 separate lobbies filled with, what my friends have officially referred to as, faggery.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

Well. Big Lights Big City, we new to play SOMETHING! Soon would be nice :]

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 17, 2010, 03:59 AM
yeah i have both too, and they are great games. it just happens to be that MW2 is owned by about 100% of my friends and that's all they feel like playing.

i will admit it's definitely inconsistent compared to BFBC2. it's like chatroulette, where you have to wade through the dicks to get something interesting. like that 38 streak i had was awesome, but it came after being 3 separate lobbies filled with, what my friends have officially referred to as, faggery.

That's always how it goes with us too. Team Deathmatch is a little better than Ground War usually.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Prince of persia The forgotten sands

derekautomatica

Quote from: TheWatcher on May 16, 2010, 11:55 PM
you always b playin mw2

we should start a sharing lungs mw2 clan...

Corleone

Quote from: derekautomatica on May 20, 2010, 03:37 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on May 16, 2010, 11:55 PM
you always b playin mw2

we should start a sharing lungs mw2 clan...

Hardcore only, or you might as well play halo.

nintendoXO

Ive been playing red dead and alan wake.

And omg Alan wake is soooo creepy!!!! And Red Dead is fun.

bright lights, big city

i pre-ordered Super Mario Galaxy 2 today, deciding to wait (for now, at least) on getting Alan Wake and RDR. it seems good old nintendo is still cranking out the classics, and it's been quite some time since i dusted off my wii.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

Have you played New super mario bros for the wii? SOOO fun!

Crazylegs

i picked up red dead redemption today. Haven't played it yet though, and i probably won't play it a lot the next couple of weeks. I'm studying for my exams an ungodly amount of hours every day.

Corleone

I want to pick Red dead up too, and alan wake...

Jacob

red dead looks awesome, but I have neiether a ps3 or 360. here's hoping for a pc port soon.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Quote from: nintendoXO on May 21, 2010, 10:15 PM
Have you played New super mario bros for the wii? SOOO fun!
yeah it is. i'll admit i've always loved nintendo, but there systems have been pretty sucky. however, the best thing they do is make great games.

now if only they can get an online system that works, and some support from other developers to make great games...
DERP

Crazylegs

i got played a few hours of red dead redemption last night. Holy Shit. Best game i've played in quite a while.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 23, 2010, 09:37 AM
i got played a few hours of red dead redemption last night. Holy Shit. Best game i've played in quite a while.
it really is a spectacular game. my cousin got it and we switched off now and then with the missions. it might have the best graphics i've seen, it was truly like a movie. i love how there is so much to do like the hunting and meeting strangers, even when it takes like 15 minutes to go from one town to another.
DERP

fireflyry

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 23, 2010, 09:37 AM

I want that and Demon's Souls.

At the moment Dragon Age and catching up with old Guild Wars players since I got back online.

PS3 is gathering dust atm.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.