Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

haven't touched the ps3 in weeeeeks. xmikeditkax is the ID for both systems.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sea Bass

I love the ps3 but um thinking consideribly in buy the 360 slim halo reach edittion.
Never though I would consider the way a console looks, but this time Microsoft got me, I guess.

The console itself is awesome aswell. I will love Play Mass Effect 2, Gears of war, alan wake, between many oders...
Seem u got both, you think a 360 its worth buy now?

lostpilot

well, the only thing I play sometimes lately is HL2 on Steam, or the Synergy mod of HL2 with my friend.
Nothing more anyway

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Sea Bass on Jul 30, 2010, 05:28 AM
I love the ps3 but um thinking consideribly in buy the 360 slim halo reach edittion.
Never though I would consider the way a console looks, but this time Microsoft got me, I guess.

The console itself is awesome aswell. I will love Play Mass Effect 2, Gears of war, alan wake, between many oders...
Seem u got both, you think a 360 its worth buy now?
definitely man, those exclusives are very good (I've actually recently rediscovered how great of a game Gears 2 is). plus then you get to play Splinter Cell, Left 4 Dead on top of the  upcoming Halo Reacharound. oh yeah and fucking Fable. that series kicks ass.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Holy shit, I didn't realize that GOW2 players were the bastard children of Halo and MW2. They talk more shit than anyone and play twice as shady.  There should be a button that Xbox players can push to send snipers to the kids' houses.

bright lights, big city

yeah that is a gripe as is the shotgun-fest that it turns into sometimes, and i find myself screaming this a lot: HOW DOES THAT FUCKER HIT ME WITH A TORQUEBOW WHEN I'M BEHIND A FUCKING WALL?!?! but when you do get into a good lobby oh my god, racking up kills in that game is so satisfying. horde is mostly where i end up playing. last week i tried playing with my friend and 3 other retard randoms on Under Hill. and yeah we actually made it up to and beat wave 50. that was quite entertaining.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2010, 08:49 PM
yeah that is a gripe as is the shotgun-fest that it turns into sometimes, and i find myself screaming this a lot: HOW DOES THAT FUCKER HIT ME WITH A TORQUEBOW WHEN I'M BEHIND A FUCKING WALL?!?! but when you do get into a good lobby oh my god, racking up kills in that game is so satisfying. horde is mostly where i end up playing. last week i tried playing with my friend and 3 other retard randoms on Under Hill. and yeah we actually made it up to and beat wave 50. that was quite entertaining.

I fucking laughed at the torquebow comment, as I have already screamed it about a dozen times today. And some of the instant kill shotgun blasts piss me off, since it takes at least two for me normally. I don't mind the close-up battles, but the camping with mortars, snipers, etc?  Fuck that.  It is an awesome game though, and congrats on 50, I'm still working on finishing that achievement.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I tried playing SSFIV but no players wanted to go against me :( Does it matter that I have 162 wins in a row? LMAO

Sea Bass

I will challange you anytime.

Stay more on.

Jacob

just bought StarCraft 2 and currently instaling. I usually don't like RTS games that much, but I've been looking forward to this one.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Sea Bass on Jul 31, 2010, 10:14 AM
I will challange you anytime.

Stay more on.

Am I suppose to tremble? LMAO Grow some balls up

Sea Bass

Chill out. I just wanna play with you.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Wolfenstein (2009)

Absolutely great game, cant get enough of it

Mothman

NBA 2k10, but waiting for 2k11 =)

Best basket game I've ever played.
You move like I want to.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Sea Bass

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

deftjess

samson simpson