Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

haven't really been the hugest Halo fan over the years, but I must say Reach is pretty fucking spectacular.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 20, 2010, 04:40 AM
haven't really been the hugest Halo fan over the years, but I must say Reach is pretty fucking spectacular.

I just don't get it. I played an hour of multiplayer and I'm not picking it back up again. What is it about these games that everyone loves? The only cool part was character and armor design.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 20, 2010, 01:01 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 20, 2010, 04:40 AM

I just don't get it. I played an hour of multiplayer and I'm not picking it back up again. What is it about these games that everyone loves? The only cool part was character and armor design.
i don't know man, i really dug the campaign mode and storyline in this, especially the co-op. you mentioned the customizations, which i fell in love with.
the changes they made to firefight are for the better, and the addition of invasion mode in multiplayer is great (think rush mode from the battlefield games, if you've played those).
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I was testing the new Lara Croft game.

sing blue silver

dead rising 2.

so fun but so fucking frustrating and they didn't do too much to help the controls. it seems you always pick up the only item you don't want. i don't know what to make of this game so far. i guess i'll report back when i beat it. so far it's just been pissing me off a bunch.

bright lights, big city

still digging the halo reacharound.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Super Street Fighter IV

I reached the 417 victories and still going

rock_n_frost

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Oct 14, 2010, 01:30 AM
Super Street Fighter IV

i can kick your deftonic ass right now..(c.viper  here)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 14, 2010, 09:12 PM
Super Street Fighter IV

PS3 ID and is all set.

Hidalgo

Nebontha

Medal of Honor, for Xbox 360.  Just beat the campaign mode a couple days ago.  The multiplayer is hard as heck, but I seem to be getting better at it every time I play it...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Nebontha on Oct 18, 2010, 12:42 AM
Medal of Honor, for Xbox 360.  Just beat the campaign mode a couple days ago.  The multiplayer is hard as heck, but I seem to be getting better at it every time I play it...

It's pretty fun. The multiplayer took me a minute too, like a combination of MW2's speed with Battlefield's team games and feel.

On the other hand, Dead Rising 2 is the tits. That is all.

P.S. Does anyone own Bioshock 2 on Xbox360 AND have the Rapture Metro pack?  I need the damn achievements!

Crazylegs

i'm not playing shit at the moment cause my 360 is giving me the old E37. FACK

Sushi-X

Castlevania Lords of Shadows and Enslaved. I want to get Fallout New Vegas but man I know i'm gonna spend an entire month on that game :D

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

yeah dude I'm totally waiting on New Vegas for a while since it will takeover my life. but then again I plan on buying Fable III, and that will likely do the same anyway.
DERP

Hidalgo

got all the jordan challenges complete in nba 2k11. the hardest one was getting 4 steals without fouling out. holding drexler under 20 points was tough also.

the dunk contest is pretty sweet, and the 3 point, and 1 on etc. i played as Yao Ming vs Spud Webb, and i just toyed with spud, and got 27 blocks. that was fun

lostpilot

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 14, 2010, 09:12 PM
Super Street Fighter IV

Mmmmmmm I wonder why no answer yet LOL

Playing Resident Evil 5 Gold