Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Call Of Duty Black Ops

sweet game, but I definitely need XBOX Live now.

bright lights, big city

thinking about getting BO tonight. all my friends already bought it, so it's about time I cave in and finally quit Reach and start a new addiction.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

4get bo
ill keep playin reach

Sea Bass

Castlevania LoS - great game
pro evolution soccer 2011 -  my love

sing blue silver

oldgentlovecraft

Been playing Black Ops. Fucking awesome. The spawns in multiplayer are a bit fucked, hit markers are off, and the servers are sluggish, but overall it's the most fun I've had with a COD for a while. Plus, zombies, a contra style mini game, and the new wager matches are the tits.  And they brought back dogs.

bright lights, big city

yeah dude, call of duty black cocks is definitely the most fun i've had since cod4. feels great to finally successfully play some domination matches. my question is, where's the P90?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Gran Turismo 5 !!!! I've been up playing until 4am last night LOL !!!!! What a great experience and game,the details of every car are fucking sick! I laugh at that new shitty Need for speed LMAO !!!!!!! GT5 FTW !

sing blue silver

just got the new donkey kong game. it's a blast!

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

My friend got Dead Space 2 and he lend it to me for a while.Pretty awesome game

theory

Starcraft II... unfortunately I only have PC games right now, but have been working to buy either an Xbox or 3DS, suggestions? I'm thinking Xbox (Fallout 3)

Corleone

360's lifespan is almost done, I wouldn't buy it.

theory

aww, go me with my dinosaur technology..haha. Well, my bro has Wii and PS3...so I suppose 3ds it is with Zelda Ocarina of Time. (Will just have to play Fallouts on PC :( ...)

Crazylegs

the 360 has some years left in it. Plus it's cheap as hell, i would say go for it.

Jacob

pretty much all good games for Xbox are on PC as well, and they're in my opinion more fun to play on PC. and usually have better graphics (depending on your hardware, of course). but take Fallout 3, for example - on PC you can use mods to do so much more with the game. on Xbox you're stuck with the standard boring game.

I've too considered getting an Xbox, but the lack of interesting games made me not to. I'm more interested in a PS3 as there are a lot more games not released on PC for that, and it seems to work well as a media center.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Does PC have Gears of War 3? Because it's a pretty great reason to go buy a system.

Oh and Fallout is boring without mods?
DERP

Jacob

I wouldn't buy a console for one game, and certainly not a game like GoW 3. it might be a great game, but I doubt you'd get your money's worth in gaming time.

and yes, I thought Fallout 3 was pretty boring without mods. I used mods to add more weaponry, to make enemies smarter and more dangerous, to add weapon mods and a survival aspect to it similar to the one in New Vegas.

to each and their own, I guess. I just said why I didn't consider it worth getting an Xbox when I have a powerful PC.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theory

Quote from: Jacob on Oct 05, 2011, 12:03 PM
pretty much all good games for Xbox are on PC as well, and they're in my opinion more fun to play on PC. and usually have better graphics (depending on your hardware, of course). but take Fallout 3, for example - on PC you can use mods to do so much more with the game. on Xbox you're stuck with the standard boring game.

I've too considered getting an Xbox, but the lack of interesting games made me not to. I'm more interested in a PS3 as there are a lot more games not released on PC for that, and it seems to work well as a media center.

Thank you. That helps me a great actually...My graphics card is pretty awesome and my computer is specifically designed for gaming, so yeah, good call

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 05, 2011, 04:26 PM
Does PC have Gears of War 3? Because it's a pretty great reason to go buy a system.

Oh and Fallout is boring without mods?

I wouldnt buy a system just for gears 3, lol.