Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Finally I finished Final Fantasy XIII,now Im patiently waiting for FFXIII-2 coming 01-31-12

theory

Hey RDBoy, how was Final Fantasy XIIII? worth it?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: theory on Oct 06, 2011, 02:07 PM
Hey RDBoy, how was Final Fantasy XIIII? worth it?

Yeah man it was pretty cool.Different fighting style,at least for me cause I never had a PS2 and I missed FFX,FFXI and FFXII.Awesome game and pretty cool graphics of course.

theory

Nice! Glad to hear it...FF games have always been amazing...it's good to hear they still are. FF7 forever! :D

deftjess

Fable 2 is in my Xbox 360

i really like it

RoyalDeftonicBoy

TheWatcher

Black ops
Halo 3
MW2
AC 2
Forza 3
PAC MAN
total miner forge

all on the 360

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Mmmm
A friend of mine lend me his copy of BF3.I've never played games like this and I gotta say I've been 3 hours straight since I got home,is that normal?

Corleone

yeah that pretty normal

been playing forza 4, game's unreal

Sushi-X

Uncharted 3. Graphics are AMAZING. so far still waiting for that big "wow" moment like in UC2 though

Rocket Skates '94

Jacob

Skyrim. pretty decent so far.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 11, 2011, 01:01 AM
Skyrim. pretty decent so far.
I think I'm waiting till I get more time on my hands for that beast. Multiple reviews think it's the front runner for game of the year.

picked up MW3 and it's completely surpassed my mediocre expectations. I'm actually having more fun with this than my experiences with Battlefield 3.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

heh, I don't even bother with game reviews anymore. too many being payed off, too many simply biased. name one AAA title in recent year that hasn't been praised to the moon and back.

that said, this time Bethesda outdid themselves on several levels. at the same time, they're good ol' lazy Beth who can't be bothered to fix some apparent bugs and who care more about how the game plays on console than PC. the PC version is little more than a pretty bad console port. the interface is clunky as hell and a real pain in the ass to handle.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

well that sucks, looks like I'll play it on the 360.
DERP

Crazylegs

HOLY FUCK. I'm in love with Skyrim. So much good stuff happening. I just had a random encounter with a dragon in the mountains and i had to run for my life to the nearest camp to get some help to fight the beast. Epic! Definitely a step up difficulty wise from oblivion. In oblivion i never had to abort a mission because it was too hard. I've had to do that twice so far in Skyrim. I could walk around all day just looking at the salmon jumping up the rivers.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Sadly I became addicted to Battlefield 3 now I must play my 3 to 5 hours in a row LOL

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

bright lights, big city

Skyrimjob is taking over my life.
DERP