RoyalDeftonicBoy

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ^_^ !!!!!
What a great game :D

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

💩

shine down unshy

MillerDoug

This looks so epic! Can't wait...The Graphics are mind-blowing and the battle system looks better than the one in FF13!
Buy affordable Discount Kitchen Cabinets at The RTA Store.

DefGuy

just waiting for my RE:Op Raccoon City to arrive...it's gonna be a long week...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

bright lights, big city

This month is really nothing but Mass Effect 3.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

started playing civilization V

Jacob

after finishing ME3 with my original Shepard, I'm now replaying the entire series with a new Shepard. mostly doing things I didn't do the first time around. finished ME1 earlier today, a couple of hours into ME2 right now.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

I take it you weren't pissed off about the ending of ME3? The outcry over it is really ridiculous. We've really turned into a generation of crybabies.
DERP

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 23, 2012, 11:03 PM
I take it you weren't pissed off about the ending of ME3? The outcry over it is really ridiculous. We've really turned into a generation of crybabies.

yeah, I'm so sick of that. I visit a game-related forum a lot and over there it's constant bickering over the ending. I was perfectly fine with it. most of the arguments against it are based on people needing to have all the answers in front of them. people can't think for themselves, can't use their imagination and think that as long as they get loud enough, they will get their way.

I can't believe people feel "entitled" to a different ending than the creators of the game have come up with. their piece of artwork, their decision. don't buy it if you aren't happy with it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Well said, man. What I do enjoy, however, is the occasional conspiracy theory argument over the game. Like is Shepard indoctrinated the whole game? Maybe those dream sequences suggest that.

EDIT: here's a long, but pretty cool vid on the subject
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythY_GkEBck&feature=player_embedded#!
DERP

rock_n_frost

Im playing this
But i couldnt even press the start..
Just listen the perfection

http://youtu.be/VVnJtXsTrEs
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Fireal1222

i busted out an old playstation 3 game and have been playing it for the past week. tony hawk project 8

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

luisch

Age of Empires III The Asian Dynasties
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

richardro

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gottsu

Hitman: Blood Money

can't wait for Hitman: Absolution!  8)