Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: kurtone on Nov 04, 2012, 09:02 AM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 02, 2012, 10:49 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 01, 2012, 11:31 PM
I never finished any of the previous ones, they got so boring after a while.

I thought i was the only one..

i played about half the first one and got bored of it, didnt play the second or the other two. I got three because of the time setting, it does seem to get a little repetitive though, controls seem a little clunky too
The story is what kept me in with the last couple. Love the history they involve in the stories, like the Borgias, Machiavelli, etc in the Ezio Trilogy. The first game is the only one I couldn't finish. It was pretty bad, especially compared to subsequent games.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

so many people hated it..
especially the ending..
i wont play this game, i wont do that to my time
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

CandyAndy

Playing "Klonoa," the Wii remake. I feel like I'm 9 years old again.

rock_n_frost

DJR

CandyAndy

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 04, 2012, 08:16 PM
you have a Wii?

Yeah, even I'm surprised lol. Growing up, I was never much of a Nintendo kid. I owned Sega systems, then Playstation 1 and 2. I got a 360.  Then randomly got a Wii one day... very randomly lol.

bright lights, big city

Hey man, no shame in owning a wii... I got one, haha. Basically only good for the Nintendo games, but still, they knocked 'em outta the park on this generation.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

The bad shit about Wii is all they have Mario&Zelda and their thousand versions:
Mario, Mario 2, Super Mario, Wario, Super Smash
Mario Kart, Mario Olimpic, Mario 3d, Super Mario World, Yoshi's world, Luigis' revenge

Sadly this titles are not troll :)
Right now, if i were you, i would buy Rayman Legends. It looks fucking sweet

bright lights, big city

Well the actual Mario are pretty bitchin', so I can't complain about that. And Mariokart is one of my favorite series ever. Nintendo's also been for some Metroid games, and Kirby, Donkey Kong, Punch-Out, Sin & Punishment. Too bad those are basically the only good games the Wii's seen in its 6 year life.

But yeah, I dig Rayman. I have Origins on 360, that's some good shit.
DERP

kurtone

Anyone picking up a Wii U on release?

NicholasHume

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2012, 06:31 AM

Someday we can go for online co-op, if we can

samson simpson

Skyrim is one of the best games I have put my time into ...I know that makes all the old Elder Scrolls gamers from day 1 heads salty for some reason.....but it is. The missions are awesome and the NPC's you meet almost make it like a neverending tale.

Ive played it for awhile and havent had to many glitch probs and the visuals are so awesome on a hd 55 inch even though i have a shitty 360 and the factory speakers are shit.Its best game ive played ( and yea for all you ags i never owned a PC that can play games up to par....

that is next and then ater that I probably WILL agree with you ..fuck you) 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 05, 2012, 10:59 AM

but don't you play on a hacked system?

Quote from: kurtone on Nov 05, 2012, 08:48 AM
Anyone picking up a Wii U on release?
Even after all the talking up I did on the Wii, nope. I'm still not convinced it'll be more powerful than the 360/ps3. Plus, no large HDD, I despise Nintendo's online, and some other companies need to make some good games. Not until the Wii U is really cheap will I consider buying it, especially if I only play it for Zelda, Mario, Mariokart, etc.
DERP

samson simpson

IM PICKING THAT SHIT UP ON RELEASE !( even if I have to wait for titles, they have nba 2k13 to hold me over )  love how ZombiU looks and is everything RE should be at this stage .
GETTING IT JUST FOR THAT GAME! YEA CAPS RULE!

really though.....Me and my bro are going halfsies on this inferior machine but iam so up for how this game machine is gonna be.
I bought a gamecube just to play the RE remake back in the day also sooooo... yea im a bitch for zombie games that almost
make me shit myself.

cant wait

also have a great com currently playing nba 2k12 with the UBR ( Ultimate Base Roster) V32

history

kurtone

I think the wii u has potential but it all relies on developers to make good games for it, the wii had a ton of shovelware. ill probably pick one up in a few months, i really wanna play zombie u and who doesnt love the mario games. i think nintendo should have came out of the gate with a better flagship title than new super mario bros for release though.

DeftonesNZ

Who here use's a flashed or modded console, I use a x360key on my Xbox 360 to play games off a extertnal hardrive best thing i ever bought.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 05, 2012, 10:59 AM

but don't you play on a hacked system?

That doesnt mean we cant play online.
I can pay only for good games.
Cause its too fucking expensive in here.
We pay 2x for a game. Thats why i modded it a few months ago.

CandyAndy

I'd LOVE to find a way to mod my 360. o_o For now, I can only dream T_T

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: CandyAndy on Nov 06, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'd LOVE to find a way to mod my 360. o_o For now, I can only dream T_T
Have you looked at the usb loader ones there easy to use ,It just getting the games that's the issue