Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails

Started by devilinside, Apr 23, 2006, 03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 25, 2006, 03:18 PM
I saw them October 1st 2005 they fucking rocked the stage !  ;D Queens of the stone age was pretty good too. Trent put a great show and played Eraser one of my favorites of all times !!!!! I hope they get back soon to the hollywood bowl !!!!!!

Yeah,QOTSA was really good,but DFA1979...eeh. I have pictures from when I saw them on Halloween night last year in Nashville. Great show.

Eraser is AMAZING live...with the curtain show. This year they have added Mr Self Destruct to the tour,and it is kick ass. Reptile is another fav.

*steps down*

Chrisbo

Yeah they played Reptile when I went to see them in Glasgow. Mr Self Destruct would certainly cause some destruction, of the self and of others haha!

I'd say the highlight of the show I went to see them was Hurt going onto Wish, that was crazy!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 25, 2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah they played Reptile when I went to see them in Glasgow. Mr Self Destruct would certainly cause some destruction, of the self and of others haha!

I'd say the highlight of the show I went to see them was Hurt going onto Wish, that was crazy!

Wish definately get's the crowd aggressive. I'm alway's in the pit on the rail,and they drag a LOT of people out durring Wish.(and gave up)

Chrisbo

Yeah, definately! I got elbowed in the eye, and punched in the chest a few times during that song, not to mention the crowd surfers banging on my head on the way up and over, haha! But it was great!

I just checked your NIN pics on myspace, devilinside, and damn, they're good!  :)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

what was up with the curtain show last year? that shit was pretty gay man.

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 25, 2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, definately! I got elbowed in the eye, and punched in the chest a few times during that song, not to mention the crowd surfers banging on my head on the way up and over, haha! But it was great!

I just checked your NIN pics on myspace, devilinside, and damn, they're good!  :)

Thanks,it's hard to get decent pictures from down there. I have a few video's I need to upload as well. The last show I went to,I had a bruise in the shape of the heel of a shoe. Guess when they were dragging out a mosher they stomped me. But I never felt it until the next day.

devilinside

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 25, 2006, 04:31 PM

I liked it the first time,it was different from other thing's I had seen at concert's. But after seeing them many times,I got REALLY tired of it. I hope they are not doing it again for the summer tour. blerf.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2006, 06:34 PM

I liked it the first time,it was different from other thing's I had seen at concert's. But after seeing them many times,I got REALLY tired of it. I hope they are not doing it again for the summer tour. blerf.

Only in Eraser is good 'cause u see a lot of crazy shit in there LOL specially animals killing each other or worms and maggots which make the girls get disgusted LOL !
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Chrisbo

The pictures I got last year weren't too bad, but hell, they were with a shitty camera, which makes everything darker and more blurry than it should be. Here's just a few I got (practically the same pose all the way through, just different light)

This was right at the start of the show when they opened with 'The Frail' and 'The Wretched'

It was a pretty small venue for them too, only 2000, which made it all the more intense!

Oldnewtype

oh fuck

i fucking forgot i was gonna go june 6th

devilinside

Maybe I will see you June 6th. :)

Here are a few I took in Little Rock. I have more on my Myspace from other show's.

Trent behind the curtain

Chrisbo

Great photos, mine look like pieces of shit now haha!  :D

devilinside

Chrisbo

Heh thanks! Trent looks rather strange right now with the skinhead. Looks like a thug haha!

devilinside

yeah I know,and he's like a henry rollins now with no neck. I miss the hair.   :(

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 26, 2006, 05:57 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2006, 06:34 PM

Only in Eraser is good 'cause u see a lot of crazy shit in there LOL specially animals killing each other or worms and maggots which make the girls get disgusted LOL !

not anymore unfortunately. The curtain stuff ws really cool but seems like they played cooler shit on them back in 94/95. The Bush shit kinda pissed me off.

devilinside

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 30, 2006, 03:41 PM
not anymore unfortunately. The curtain stuff ws really cool but seems like they played cooler shit on them back in 94/95. The Bush shit kinda pissed me off.

I saw them first in 94 on the Self Destruct tour,I was 15. I agree,the energy of that show compared to now is WAY different. The 94 show blew my fucking mind!

But all thing's change unfortunatley. And the Bush video during right where it belong's doesn't bother me,since I am anti-Bush. It's no big deal.

devilinside

Lots going on in the world of nine inch nails...
Confirming a very poorly kept secret, the band has been reformed (details coming!) and we are about to embark on an extensive tour. The first wave of dates I can mention at this time appear below. Many more to come!
See you soon.

July 25 Pemberton BC Pemberton Festival
July 26 Seattle WA Key Arena at Seattle Center
July 28 Edmonton ALB Rexall Place
July 29 Calgary ALB Pengrowth Saddledome
July 31 Winnipeg MAN MTS Centre
August 2 Minneapolis MN Target Center
August 5 Toronto ONT Air Canada Centre
August 7 Uncasville CT Mohegan Sun Arena
August 8 Worcester MA DCU Center
August 12 Knoxville TN Knoxville Civic Coliseum
August 13 Duluth GA Gwinnett Arena
August 15 Oklahoma City OK Ford Center
August 16 Houston TX Toyota Center
August 18 Dallas TX American Airlines Center
August 20 Saint Louis MO Scottrade Center
August 22 Cleveland OH Quicken Loans Arena
August 23 Auburn Hills MI Palace of Auburn Hills
August 27 East Rutherford NJ Izod Center
August 29 Philadelphia PA Wachovia Center
August 31 Lexington KY Rupp Arena
September 2 Morrison CO Red Rocks Amphitheater
September 3 Salt Lake City UT The E Center Of West Valley
September 5 Oakland CA Oracle Arena (formerly Oakland Arena)
September 6 Inglewood CA The Forum

White Wrist

Oh please...future european tour, please...

please!

devilinside

I wonder who he's gonna tour with?!?!? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!1