Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Word Association Thread

Started by devilinside, Apr 27, 2006, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Chrisbo

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Chrisbo

BloodyKnifePrty

Chrisbo

BloodyKnifePrty

lithium royalty

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

BlitzkidMC

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

The Constant

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Chrisbo

BloodyKnifePrty

Mike21

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Corleone

Subliminal