Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Word Association Thread

Started by devilinside, Apr 27, 2006, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

oldgentlovecraft

TheWatcher

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

oldgentlovecraft

lithium royalty

imma kick your ass up and down the street, so bring yo bitch ass to texas, you mothafuckin white gurl, tennessee aint got shit on me, and fuck nine inch nails.

DefGuy

lithium royalty

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Zevaka

devilinside

Quote from: lithium royalty on Dec 14, 2006, 04:27 AM
imma kick your ass up and down the street, so bring yo bitch ass to texas, you mothafuckin white gurl, tennessee aint got shit on me, and fuck nine inch nails.

HAHAH!!!!! Quit tryin to be like me and use bitch ass.....cunt rag!!!!!!!!  :-*

expensive

deftoner664

Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

DefGuy

TheWatcher

DefGuy

TheWatcher

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

TheWatcher