Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Word Association Thread

Started by devilinside, Apr 27, 2006, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones47

Privates

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Hank

deftones47

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

people are people

deftones47

SwerveCityUSA

standyourgroundisadevilconcept
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

people are people

Stand your ground is a devil concept?

Have you actually ever read the Bible?
Richard Dawkins said it well::
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Stand your ground is a devil concept
How God Favors Evil

I will not tolerate insults by these brain-dead self-centered morons, they will believe in anything that makes them believe in their god. Please, YES, stop using logic.
Evolution is a FACT cunts, but I am not an Atheist. But I don't believe in the devil or any fictional character.
Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. It has no connection to your god/gods/goddess whatsoever because it's not about how life began, only how it MULTIPLIED.
It doesn't contradict Taoism, Shinto, Hinduism (multiple gods for all three by the way), Buddhism (no god there). And these are the other four major religions of the world, having roughly around the same number as Christianity and Islam combined.
But, you're too much of a moron to even understand that.
God is impossible to be observed, quantified, or proven through repeated experiments. It's like using Gandalf. And nobody can prove he's not real, we just all know it.
The fact, you believe I experienced heroin haha, and try use it as a form of offence to discredit and to justify your believes is priceless.
At least if they believed we were made by aliens, they might stand a chance since those beings aren't supposed to be perfect, just more advanced, and you have a chance at discovering them in the future WHILE you're still alive.
Unless it's scientology, in which case it's bullshit. But again, we ALL know that.
Unless if you are in the presence of a brainless excrement, with bright lights and hallucinations and is a fan and have a obsession for shite music like Katy Perry.
In that case, I don't know. OR if you are in the presence of a conspiracy nuts (Illuminati) lol, then join the club of the fish Hank. Some people really believe that is right, the Witch hunts, the burning times. crusades-massacres and probably Hitler was the good guy. Let's all believe in the man-made book know as the Holy Bible, says, that the earth is 6000 years old .

How to weed out delusional retards:
- they're always "exposing" something;
- they're always on a "quest for truth";
- they always think they're somehow cleverer than people who get through rigorous training and review in their respective fields;
- they're always contradicting themselves, sometimes even in the same sentence;
- and ofc they're funny until you remember that they get to vote.

Hank

deftones47

people are people

lol

When you are in a desolate valley, filled with irrational people, it is hard have a normal conversation. So brainless guys can justify their beliefs without any logical argument, and what can I do? Now, I have asperger syndrome, lol. Says the guy with imaginary friends (God and Jesus F. Christ) and is a conspiracy nuts and believe in the Illuminati! I almost take you seriously, NO. I feel so bad for my rational behaviour, but...whatever, If you feel good with your retardation, and NEVER assume that you are wrong! You are right about all assumptions about me. ALL ...
Pay close attention to the video and his last 10 seconds...and keep going with your retardation, don't even think in apologize because you are right.
The Secret Lives of Atheists

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: people are people on Dec 24, 2013, 05:30 AM
Stand your ground is a devil concept?

Have you actually ever read the Bible?
Richard Dawkins said it well::
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Stand your ground is a devil concept
How God Favors Evil

I will not tolerate insults by these brain-dead self-centered morons, they will believe in anything that makes them believe in their god. Please, YES, stop using logic.
Evolution is a FACT cunts, but I am not an Atheist. But I don't believe in the devil or any fictional character.
Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. It has no connection to your god/gods/goddess whatsoever because it's not about how life began, only how it MULTIPLIED.
It doesn't contradict Taoism, Shinto, Hinduism (multiple gods for all three by the way), Buddhism (no god there). And these are the other four major religions of the world, having roughly around the same number as Christianity and Islam combined.
But, you're too much of a moron to even understand that.
God is impossible to be observed, quantified, or proven through repeated experiments. It's like using Gandalf. And nobody can prove he's not real, we just all know it.
The fact, you believe I experienced heroin haha, and try use it as a form of offence to discredit and to justify your believes is priceless.
At least if they believed we were made by aliens, they might stand a chance since those beings aren't supposed to be perfect, just more advanced, and you have a chance at discovering them in the future WHILE you're still alive.
Unless it's scientology, in which case it's bullshit. But again, we ALL know that.
Unless if you are in the presence of a brainless excrement, with bright lights and hallucinations and is a fan and have a obsession for shite music like Katy Perry.
In that case, I don't know. OR if you are in the presence of a conspiracy nuts (Illuminati) lol, then join the club of the fish Hank. Some people really believe that is right, the Witch hunts, the burning times. crusades-massacres and probably Hitler was the good guy. Let's all believe in the man-made book know as the Holy Bible, says, that the earth is 6000 years old .

How to weed out delusional retards:
- they're always "exposing" something;
- they're always on a "quest for truth";
- they always think they're somehow cleverer than people who get through rigorous training and review in their respective fields;
- they're always contradicting themselves, sometimes even in the same sentence;
- and ofc they're funny until you remember that they get to vote.

you know nobody read that right?

yeah the difference between the bible and stand your ground, is that stand your ground is a real law, and your mis interpretation of the bible means nothing about reality.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

people are people

Of course you are correct - because you say so. I do not respect any beliefs based on willful ignorance.
SwervecityUSA, I already told you, you are cool, sometimes you are funny. You are free to believe in whatever you want, I am not forcing any belief,
if people get butthurt is because something is very wrong in their beliefs, the bible teach you to pray for your enemies, not condemn them, also the damnation by the Christians is not fair and don't have basis to support it. I will not tolerate shit by retards with bright lights, the scum of the earth, also, I'm not misinterpreting the bible. If you really are a Christian, see these two videos, and draw your own conclusions,think for yourself.  This conversation is over.

If you want to see funny entertaining and accurate analysis of the bible. Subscribe.
Biblical Baby Mamas

If you want to see serious, detailed and accurate but also boring analysis of the bible. Subscribe.
☠ The Bible Verse By Verse 10: Incitement To Murder

Northcal

Swerve city Fukk you,lol 8)ok Il stop being 17 and go back to my old ass 30yrs :'(

people are people

Well said, Man. This is nothing new.

Religion has been the primary cause of war and oppression throughout the history of mankind!

Christians have no problem with killing. It is part of their life, their way of showing their superiority to everyone
who doesn't believe as they do and everything that can't defend itself.

Christians kill without a blink of an eye. Only the religious can be justified in taking a life that has not threatened them.
This is not self defense, this is an action that is commanded by their god.
And to top it all off, the slobbering little fucks feel righteous doing this.
Can there be any doubt that Christianity is, historically speaking, one of the most murderous religions that has ever existed.
I Can't Believe We Still Have to Protest This Shit, The Hypocrisy of the Bible Thumpers.

But Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy
to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible's teachings on ethics, manners, and morality. 
Some of them quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism. 
The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches. 
Christians practice what can only be described as "selective morality".  What they like, they cling to and shove down other's throats; what they don't like, they ignore vehemently. That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.
Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself "Christian" is in question.  These insignificant pieces of shit, deftoolsys07, bright lights, big city, Inkblades, deftones47, Hank,  are just some examples of pseudo Christians, This is what you get when you openly and justified admit that you are against the fascist and killer Christian religion. Like wasn't enough the victims of the Christian faith:  The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Witch-hunting, The post-medieval period, Democide in the Americas,  Africa and Australia,etc. Slavery in the Americas and Africa, Beatification and canonisation of flawed figures,  Persecution of Pagans by the Christian Roman Empire, The killing of Jews, Fascism, Discrimination of homosexuality, Catholic sex abuse cases, outrage pedophile priests and so on and on, this will never end.  But in spite of all, the scum still think that they have morality to judge the others beliefs and play the role of victims, like always they only make fool of themselves and of another fools like them perhaps, when they are confronted with the reality, any rational person can see their mentality, there is nothing more hypocrite than a Christian, In this case pseudo-Christians.

I'll just leave this here: (again)
The Book of Douche Bag. Vol 2.

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

people are people

Dude whatever... you simply are butt hurt because of the videos that I posted on deftones occult themes, and now you really think that you was fooled all your life, and this is really satanic and now you are a pseudo-Christian...or I need to put here your own words? " I'm not christian but i think religious art is kind of.. i dunno creepy and shit " ...
Dude, I just hate when Christians say, you will burn in hell... don't trust nobody that is not a Christian...
That is satanic... Jesus is the only way... and of course, this is extremely offensive.
There are a lot of good people out there that spend all their lives being good persons, doing charity and help the others,
and just because they don't believe in the god of Christianity, imagine that they are from another religion or simply atheists, and they will burn in hell because Christians say so... but by the logic of the Christians, for example, they can kill, beat in their wife's, rape people or make whatever they want because in the end they only need to repent to jesus and they go to heaven... dude seriously go fuck yourself, grow up... you don't fool anybody neither anyone of the others here,  I understand why you are a fan of Tool,  One of the biggest bands against Christianity and you have it on your own nick or maybe is just because you are a tool, which with this childish attitudes, I would not be surprised, but don't stop being a hypocrite and keep talking shit because you are only make me write things that is offensive for the real Christians, because of your own hypocrisy and stupidity.
I bet one of your favorite songs is Tool – disgustipated.

Tool - Disgustipated (maszrum)