Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

died20times

went to that show last night, fucking brutal! ALL the bands were good, even calico system. every body went mosh crazy for from a second story window and on broken wings. pits erupting everywhere! shattered realm was good and remembering never was good too. if any of this bands decide to hit up your area, don't miss out.

Quote from: "[Tribal"]@ Died20times
I don't know, really. I would say: "3-4 dollars". But i really have no clue. Maybe i can do something in return for you. Make you a sig/ava or something? Just tell me what i can do to return the favor; if you really want to send me the dvd that is.

sounds good man. for a small package, it will only be a few bucks. send your address and shit in a pm and i'll think of what kind of sig/av i want.  :D

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "died20times"sounds good man. for a small package, it will only be a few bucks. send your address and shit in a pm and i'll think of what kind of sig/av i want.  :D

Awesome!! - A PM is on it's way. :wink:

And if you at some point get tired of the Sig/ava's i'll make, tell me and i'll make you a new. :wink:

Gaz

Just heard the new Eighteen Visions song "Wating for the Heavens", in my opinion it's a very weak song, I am a little dissapointed, but I have a feeling it may grow on me, but I'm not gonna judge the new album just off one MP3. If anyone wants to hear the song, Let me know and I'll upload it to my webspace and stick a link on here.

died20times

if you decide to upload it, that would be awesome. i have yet to hear it and wouldn't mind taking a listen.

Gaz

Heres the Eighteen Visions song for anyone that is wanting to hear it. Oh, I just checked out the band Analog, really really good stuff  :D

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.kemp/01-eighteen_visions-waiting_for_the_heavens-pid.mp3

died20times

what the fuck was that? that was eighteen visions? woah. not good. hopefully the whole album doesn't sound like that. :?

kisseveryscar

yeah really

that song is a joke ..its so bad

Paint Your Lips

Just checked out the 18 visions song: "Waiting For The Heavens" I only liked the part that starts at 3.15.
They remind me somehow of A Static Lullaby.

Btw, i also checked out Wings Of Scarlet. - Awesome band!

Next up, i'm gonna try to find some shit with Nora.

Gaz

Nora are good, Ive got their "Losers Intuition" album

uncalm

That 18visions song sucked.

Paint Your Lips

@ Uncalm
I agree. The only good part was the last part. The part that starts at: 3.15.

Damn, i'm in love with Wings Of Scarlet!!
Check out the Wings Of Scarlet - Before The Great Collapse cd!!

Awesome stuff!

Paint Your Lips

Norma Jean News
- I saw this on the godcore.com boards.

Quotemy cousin, who lives in ohio, went to a norma jean show. he was really excited about seeing them after hearing their album. when they got on stage and finished their set he was very disappointed. he thought to himself, "why is he singing?" and i have a question to pose... is norma jean becoming emo?

Quoteyeah, it's kinda sad that Solidstate, the label that was based on heavy music, is now going emo. But I think this was forseen in Revelations...the end is near folks...the end is near

This is not good... :cry:

ben

<<<<<<<< mwahahaha Emo

come join the darkside my norma jean.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "c-shells"<<<<<<<< mwahahaha Emo

come join the darkside my norma jean.

You need a good beating, dude.

died20times

solid state isn't going emo. there is still some decent bands on the label.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "died20times"solid state isn't going emo. there is still some decent bands on the label.

Man, i hope Norma Jean isn't going Emo. That will be shit.

Well, if the guy has an awesome voice, and they still play the good ol' heavy / hardcore, then i guess it's ok.

Just as long they are not going to sound like Thursday or something.

died20times

if they bring in some clean melodic vocals, i wouldn't mind it, as long as it's done right and the music is still heavy.

i like Thursday damnit!  :x

ben

Quote from: "died20times"if they bring in some clean melodic vocals, i wouldn't mind it, as long as it's done right and the music is still heavy.

i like Thursday damnit!  :x

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "died20times"i like Thursday damnit!  :x

Me too, i have two of their albums. I just don't want Norma Jean to sound like them. :D