Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

bright lights, big city

Bermuda "In Trenches"

another awesome technical metal band, this song has the singer from Ion Dissonance featured.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: wither-I on Feb 05, 2012, 02:40 AM
just listen to "pianos become the teeth" and never speak a word again.

Lead singer with annoying and whiny emo vocals? Check.

No thanks.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

hole-in-the-earth

Visitant

"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

theis

Jerry_Curls

Such a sick album cover...so 80s horror.

Have you guys heard of a band from Greece called I Want You Dead? Pretty intense straight up dark hardcore/metal with some unique style. I haven't heard an EP this solid in a while [well...I haven't really been keeping up with music nowadays anyway] but I fucking love it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0r2ocpy8ql8cy7c
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blindead

Refused played a "secret" gig in Stockholm this past friday. Felt kinda unreal to be there.

No entrance fee + awesome show = greatness.

Refused - Rather Be Dead live @ Debaser Medis 2012-03-30 (1080p)

Deftones-argentina

http://heartattackhigh.bandcamp.com/track/come-on-over-to-the-darkside

I really like this guys, sounds like 36 crazyfists (actually Brock guests on a song), but with heavier parts and more melodic choruses).

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New Whitechapel artwork,titles and packages coming up on monday :) I cant wait for this new CD.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New Whitechapel song

Whitechapel "Hate Creation" (OFFICIAL)

For me is kinda meh.I was expecting more after such a destructive last CD but for me this is a step backward.I hope the rest of the album is better and I do not like the fact that they said "No,Section 9 is not gonna be in the new album" yet they put it : /

bright lights, big city

NEEDS MOAR BREAKDOWNS! Sounds more death metal than deathcore, haha.

I guess they're progressing their sound with this album instead of sticking with what's been working.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 01, 2012, 01:46 PM
NEEDS MOAR BREAKDOWNS! Sounds more death metal than deathcore, haha.

I guess they're progressing their sound with this album instead of sticking with what's been working.

So Im guessing is kinda meh for you too? :P I hope the rest of the album is better than this.

bright lights, big city

yeah, after listening to this I went and listened to This Is Exile.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

Why didn't they show any of the other songs to begin with? Dead Silence, I Dementia, Make It Bleed all sound way better than Hate Creation.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 10, 2012, 05:55 PM
Why didn't they show any of the other songs to begin with? Dead Silence, I Dementia, Make It Bleed all sound way better than Hate Creation.

My thoughts exactly sir!Also Possibilities of an impossible existence sounds fucking sick!

bright lights, big city

DERP