Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anesthesia

you guys want some intense shit?

check out daughters or the number twelve looks like you. theyre not as hardcore as some other bands, but theyre pretty tight for experimental grind.

also check out bodies in the gears of the apparatus.

anesthesia

Quote from: "poisonthevision"Bleeding Through (sorry if it's already been posted)
Black Dahlia Murder !!! \M/ :D \M/
the black dahlia murder is great death metal.

anesthesia

Quote from: "[Tribal"]Just checking out Walls Of jericho. Awesome stuff so far!! 8)

I could never get into dillinger. No matter how many times i've tried. I dunno why, i want to like 'em, but i can't.  :cry:

that sucks. dillenger is great.

Gaz

Anyone got links to good hardcore music news sites?

kisseveryscar

Quote from: "[Tribal"]Just checking out Walls Of jericho. Awesome stuff so far!! 8)

I could never get into dillinger. No matter how many times i've tried. I dunno why, i want to like 'em, but i can't.  :cry:

yeah .i love when candace screams..its so hot

kisseveryscar

Quote from: "poisonthevision"Anyone got links to good hardcore music news sites?

www.lambgoat.com
www.hxc.com

Gaz

awesome, thanks man. I had lambgoat bookmarked on my old comp  :)

DefUnNorma428

dont kno how i couldda forgotten the number 12 looks like you

Gaz

Quote from: "DefUnNorma428"dont kno how i couldda forgotten the number 12 looks like you

huh?

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "poisonthevision"
Quote from: "DefUnNorma428"dont kno how i couldda forgotten the number 12 looks like you

huh?
It's a band. :D

And she has mentioned them before in this thread.

*listening to On Broken Wings, awesome shit!! Just thought i'd tell you*  :wink:

kisseveryscar

DROP DEAD.
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN TO,
you fucking LIAAAARRR!!!!!

Paint Your Lips

haha. "as you speak". Great song.  :D

"Next we're gonna save the fucking whales!"
- A quote i heard on the album after that hidden hip hop song.  :D

I think "lovesick" is my favorite song. Or "deep six".

kisseveryscar

hahaha
you got it wrong man
John says "Lets go .dance like its going to save the whales you fuckin hippies"   8)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"hahaha
you got it wrong man
John says "Lets go .dance like its going to save the whales you fuckin hippies"   8)

Man, i can't hear shit!  :cry:

Well fuck it, it was only the second time i heard it. (trying to make myself seem less pathetic, like that's going to happen)

died20times

every song on "some of us may never see the world" owns. on broken wings kill. 10x better live too. seeing them on tyhe 27th of nextmonth with remembering never, shattered realm, from a second story window, and calico system. gonna be a killer show.

died20times

Quote from: "anesthesia"you guys want some intense shit?

check out daughters or the number twelve looks like you. theyre not as hardcore as some other bands, but theyre pretty tight for experimental grind.

also check out bodies in the gears of the apparatus.

i was beginning to think that i was the only one here that liked these bands. the number 12 looks like you is just sick. i got one of their albums, "put on your rosey red glasses". daughters are great, but i still prefer as the sun sets. i'm actually listening to canada songs as we speak. bodies in the gears of the aparatus, fucking nice. more metal influenced then the other 2, good stuff. waiting for the release .0005 follow up still.

kisseveryscar

NEW underoath music

www.underoath777.com

i didnt really like it alot.but yeah .i guess I just miss Dallas
but oh well.they totally changed their sound

Gaz

Great line of shows coming up in Manchester this year!, check these out

Quote26th April @ The Star and Garter
Throwdown/ Bleeding Through/ The Break In/ Cry For Silence

20th May @ The Star and Garter
Champion/The Promise/Paint The Town Red/Seconds X Out/Break It Up

20th June @ The Star and Garter
Terror and many other bands tbc...Alldayer

25th June @ Satans Hollow
Walls Of Jericho + 3 more

Woooo!, can't wait

died20times

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"NEW underoath music

www.underoath777.com

i didnt really like it alot.but yeah .i guess I just miss Dallas
but oh well.they totally changed their sound

i kinda liked it. not as much as their previous releases. isn't the new singer ex-this:runs:through vocalist? i thought i heard somewhere that he's the one that replaced him. anyway, its not too bad, but not that great either. wonder what dallas is up to. his screams and shrieks were insane so maybe he'll resurface in an even better band.

subject

[Tribal]
Do you guys know any bands that sound like these bands?:
Norma Jean
SkyCameFalling

the closest band iv'e herd to norma jean is the pillowcase massacre but youv'e proberbly checked them out already. and as for scf, thats a hard one, they really got a uniq sound.
oh yeah, i had a look for the contention but i couldn't find any good formats, i would just buy it, you wont be disopointed 8)