Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subject

great band, great song... the secret, check em out

http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/574/

subject

Quote from: "died20times"give these bands a listen..

beneath the ashes
silence the epilogue
wings of scarlet
through the eyes of the dead
forever is forgotten
it dies today

yeah, through the eyes of the dead are amazing, kinda remind me of deadwater drowning.

kisseveryscar

Quote from: "died20times"
Quote from: "kisseveryscar"NEW underoath music

www.underoath777.com

i didnt really like it alot.but yeah .i guess I just miss Dallas
but oh well.they totally changed their sound

i kinda liked it. not as much as their previous releases. isn't the new singer ex-this:runs:through vocalist? i thought i heard somewhere that he's the one that replaced him. anyway, its not too bad, but not that great either. wonder what dallas is up to. his screams and shrieks were insane so maybe he'll resurface in an even better band.

nah he replaced Dallas only on their last tour..and he did an awesome job
its some other guy now.i forgot his name.BUT im not sure
i didnt really like it..its alright. kinda sounds like soomething out of The Used cd.i dont know haha..but maybe the rest of cd will be good.. we'll se

died20times

premonitions of war - left in kowloon. has anyone heard this yet? i just got my copy in the mail yesterday and i must say, this cd fucking shreds. pure punishment from start to finish. lambgoat has dubbed them the "modern day coalesce." i suggest checking this one out when you get a chance but don't expect an "emo part" or some melodic spoken word part.

kisseveryscar

hmm its on mirc
its more of a "metal" album right
i dont know.i might check it out

anesthesia

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"hmm its on mirc
its more of a "metal" album right
i dont know.i might check it out

what band is that in your avatar?

died20times

TERROR!

@kisseveryskar-

check it out man. its pretty good.

kisseveryscar

haha yea its Terror..you know it man!
good hardcore music

yeah ill check it out

subject

Quote from: "died20times"premonitions of war - left in kowloon. has anyone heard this yet? i just got my copy in the mail yesterday and i must say, this cd fucking shreds. pure punishment from start to finish. lambgoat has dubbed them the "modern day coalesce." i suggest checking this one out when you get a chance but don't expect an "emo part" or some melodic spoken word part.
yeah, i just got their new album "pritty damn good" but i like their first album ep thing more.
have you herd of ThirtyCalledArson? another amazing metalic hardcore band, in between pow and analog.

subject

yeah baby, my kinda band...Bodies In The Gears Of The Apparatus.
can't wait for their album, check em out...
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/102/

Gaz

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"haha yea its Terror..you know it man!
good hardcore music

yeah ill check it out

Terror are fucking awesome, I got their album last week, Ive had it on my mini disc today along with Black Dahlia Murder and Caliban, fucking good shit!

Paint Your Lips

Across Five Aprils are really good!

Beautiful hardcore.  :D

Anyone else agree?

died20times

Quote from: "subject to violence"
Quote from: "died20times"premonitions of war - left in kowloon. has anyone heard this yet? i just got my copy in the mail yesterday and i must say, this cd fucking shreds. pure punishment from start to finish. lambgoat has dubbed them the "modern day coalesce." i suggest checking this one out when you get a chance but don't expect an "emo part" or some melodic spoken word part.
yeah, i just got their new album "pritty damn good" but i like their first album ep thing more.
have you herd of ThirtyCalledArson? another amazing metalic hardcore band, in between pow and analog.

funny you should mention them. they are breaking up :(. they have 2 shows left and they are done. they were good too, shucks.

Godhead

for you guys with taste for slow psychodelic hc with volcanic outbursts. great bitter voice on top of it.

http://www.scorchedearthpolicy.de/sounds/mp3/LLYNCH_Cusack.mp3

kisseveryscar

Walls of Jericho-ALL HAIL THE DEAD is NOW on miRC
oh happy day

subject

Quote from: "[Tribal"]Across Five Aprils are really good!

Beautiful hardcore.  :D

Anyone else agree?
yeah man, i like em. there comes a point where my mind is overwelmed with imbererble impulse's due to continueous soundscapes of immense breakdowns, and bands like across five aprils tend to cure that.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "subject to violence"yeah man, i like em. there comes a point where my mind is overwelmed with imbererble impulse's due to continueous soundscapes of immense breakdowns, and bands like across five aprils tend to cure that.

I'm the same way. After listening to Blod Has Been Shed, Norma Jean and December, my mind wants some beautiful singing vocals!

Bands like:
Across Five Aprils
On Broken Wings
and
SkyCameFalling
does the trick for me.

subject

[Tribal]....check these guys out if you haven't herd them already...the aurora, agressive and melodic. they remind me of SkyCameFalling.

http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/183/

subject

if you like The Number Twelve Looks Like You then check these guys out...
HeWhoCorrupts... only a small sample but hey, you know what to expect.

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=SIN15&F=1&RevHQID=143ca0b124e15889374cf3ab8f550650

Paint Your Lips

@ Subject To Violence
I just checked out The Aurora.

Freaking beautiful. I really like 'em! :D