Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

Old school hardcore is really good, Stretch arm strong's "A revolution transmission" album is one to d/l songs from

Gaz

Quote from: "subject to violence"
Quote from: "Oldnewtype"
Devildriver
Dry Kill Logic
Cradle Of Filth

I wouldn't call any of those 3 bands metalcore or hardcore

kisseveryscar

yeah that person obviously has no idea what hardcore is..cradle of filth??his probably just jk guys..come on.that cant be serious

kisseveryscar

Quote from: "died20times"the tour doesn't start till next month, so we'll see what happens. have you heard any of that new walls of jericho album? looking to see if it has leaked yet, but no luck.

i got this email from johnny from on broken wings

Hey David.  We lost a lead guitarist and bassist right before we
were supposed to leave, also, we had $3,000 of repairs on our bus so we couldnt pay insurance and we'd be not only driving legally, but sounding like shit.  We are definatly going on the Remembering Never tour.  please spread the word, and we're sorry for not being at those show(s).

so they are goin to be on tour with Remembering Never  :)

kisseveryscar

more news:

Terror is now back in Los Angeles writing material for their debut full-length. The group will enter Sound City Studios with Paul Miner on February 9th to record the effort, which is currently untitled.

Frank Novinec, of Ringworm  will replace Todd Jones for their upcoming west coast tour   in March

Bleeding Through, Himsa, and Death By Stereo will also be touring the U.S. together in March

Enjoy Incubus

not that i know their music well, but the norma jean vocalist left..

or is that old news.

died20times

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"
Quote from: "died20times"the tour doesn't start till next month, so we'll see what happens. have you heard any of that new walls of jericho album? looking to see if it has leaked yet, but no luck.

i got this email from johnny from on broken wings

Hey David.  We lost a lead guitarist and bassist right before we
were supposed to leave, also, we had $3,000 of repairs on our bus so we couldnt pay insurance and we'd be not only driving legally, but sounding like shit.  We are definatly going on the Remembering Never tour.  please spread the word, and we're sorry for not being at those show(s).

so they are goin to be on tour with Remembering Never  :)

nice man. thanks for delevering the good news. look foward to going to that show.

kisseveryscar

Quote from: "Enjoy Incubus"not that i know their music well, but the norma jean vocalist left..

or is that old news.

It appears as though Norma Jean have parted ways with their latest frontman Brad Norris. Norris is said to have issued the following statement on the matter:
"Due to musical differences, Norma Jean and I have parted ways. It was a mutual decision and there are no hard feelings. Thanks to everyone who supported me through this last year. I am starting a new soon to be named project. Ill keep everyone informed. Thanks again.
-brad"

yeah.they've lost 2 vocalists already..oh well

skinnypuppy

you guys, I know a lot of stuff has been listed, but you really have to check out Raised Fist and the mistake if you can, theyre both amazing hardcore punk bands.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "kisseveryscar"
yeah.they've lost 2 vocalists already..oh well
[/b]
I'm starting to get pretty fucking nervous about Norma Jean.

As they are my second favorite band, i would love it if they were to get a new singer and make a new cd.

If they break up i'm going to get so depressed.  :(

Oldnewtype

Devildriver
Dry Kill Logic
Cradle Of Filth

but you aren't retarted either, are you?

kisseveryscar

Cory Putman, (ex-Eso-Charis, The Handshake Murders) will replace Brad in Norma Jean

Edwin

isnt norma jean a christian band?

died20times

Quote from: "Edwin"isnt norma jean a christian band?

they are

Edwin

died20times

Quote from: "Edwin"k, noob :wink:

noob noob noob. seriously man, its old. think of something a bit more clever.

alvarezbassist17

don't tempt him man, he's like 15, he'll rip u apart.

died20times

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"don't tempt him man, he's like 15, he'll rip u apart.

wow. such threatning words. wouldn't want him to "rip me apart"  :roll:

stu

Gaz

Devildriver
Dry Kill Logic
Cradle Of Filth

but you aren't retarted either, are you?

No im not actually, I have no physical defects in anyway. Great response by the way, really adds to this discussion  :roll:

What next, will you be calling Manson hardcore?, who knows.