Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 28, 2014, 03:49 PM
Why is this band not more popular? This is classic hardcore punk

http://youtu.be/BZK4Un_LcQU

Ang£l dust is sick man, heard of them through these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HXj8gzivk8

theis

! No longer available

*PUNCHES HOLE IN THE WALL*

This is amazing. Angry and heavy like nothing else. Can't wait to hear the whole album.

Diplo

theis

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Diplo

theis

The new Norma Jean album is pretty damn good.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Sep 13, 2016, 01:02 PM
The new Norma Jean album is pretty damn good.
I would go so far as to say it might make my top 10. "A Thousands Years A Minute" FTW.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

bright lights, big city

new Every Time I Die and Trap Them are great. As expected.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

Yes, on repeat for the next few weeks for sure.

The Prodigy

Skillet - unleashed... Cool stuff, Skillet has elected to continue a storyline from a previous music video with "Back from the Dead." The piece serves as a sequel for their smash hit single "Monster" off of 2009's Awake, , Skillet is making 2017 another banner year. They are also prepping for summer dates supporting rock giants KORN and Stone Sour.

N0S3BLEED976

In what world is fucking Skillet a hardcore band you moron?

The Prodigy

Fucktard! Alternative-metal , Pretty heavy for punk, but I guess I can be satisfied with hard rock or punk with metal or hard rock influences!

people are people

Crazylegs

Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 15, 2017, 05:19 PM
Skillet - unleashed... Cool stuff, Skillet has elected to continue a storyline from a previous music video with "Back from the Dead." The piece serves as a sequel for their smash hit single "Monster" off of 2009's Awake, , Skillet is making 2017 another banner year. They are also prepping for summer dates supporting rock giants KORN and Stone Sour.

I had to look Skillet up, never heard of them, but
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 21, 2017, 11:46 AM

Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 21, 2017, 04:34 PM
Fucktard! Alternative-metal , Pretty heavy for punk, but I guess I can be satisfied with hard rock or punk with metal or hard rock influences!
Shit, more like Rebacca Black with a beard and metal influences. To each his own, i guess.

I also like how you've just copied and pasted some fucking press release or something.

The Prodigy

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 26, 2017, 01:26 PM
Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 15, 2017, 05:19 PM

I had to look Skillet up, never heard of them, but
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 21, 2017, 11:46 AM

Quote from: The Prodigy on Mar 21, 2017, 04:34 PM
Shit, more like Rebacca Black with a beard and metal influences. To each his own, i guess.

I also like how you've just copied and pasted some fucking press release or something.
Yes, i was reading an article and pasted the best part! Well, I love Skillet. To each his own... The people just call them Christian rock band!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

N0S3BLEED976