Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Crazylegs

Started by Assassin, May 07, 2006, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

indeed. it's nice.

Chrisbo

Aye that I will dude!

Must have been pretty cool! And yeah it does sound pretty quest-like! I wanna have a party on the beach, with the midnight sun in the background!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

Luvvly Jubbly!

That's my kind of scene there! I think I have an obsession with the sun and sunsets and sun rises! It's so romantic  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Assassin

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 09, 2006, 07:56 PM
Luvvly Jubbly!

That's my kind of scene there! I think I have an obsession with the sun and sunsets and sun rises! It's so romantic  :D

*Giggles.*

Chrisbo

Quote from: You Fail Me on May 09, 2006, 08:04 PM
*Pukes*

Te heh heh! :D

Quote from: Assassin on May 09, 2006, 08:05 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 09, 2006, 07:56 PM
Luvvly Jubbly!

*Giggles.*

Te heh heh! :D

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I lied. I'm a sucker for sunsets, rainbows, eclipses, clouds, and other such beautiful things. And baby hugs.

My sister kicks ass.

Crazylegs

Quote from: You Fail Me on May 09, 2006, 08:09 PM
I lied. I'm a sucker for sunsets, rainbows, eclipses, clouds, and other such beautiful things. And baby hugs.

My sister kicks ass.

HOMO!

Chrisbo

Maybe I just have good memories with beaches, and sunsets, and women...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 09, 2006, 08:10 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on May 09, 2006, 08:09 PM

My sister kicks ass.

HOMO!
:(

Crazylegs

Assassin

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Crazylegs

Quote from: Assassin on May 09, 2006, 08:14 PM
Haha.
Don't laugh, i'm hitting on him. Hitting on you was too hard. Hitting on your chest anyway.

Assassin

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 09, 2006, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Assassin on May 09, 2006, 08:14 PM
Haha.
Don't laugh, i'm hitting on him. Hitting on you was too hard. Hitting on your chest anyway.

LMAO!! ;D

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'm gonna go listen to falloutboy and write poetry in the dark as I cut myself. Oh, and cry.

Crazylegs

I heard that's cool nowadays.

Assassin

Chrisbo

Quote from: You Fail Me on May 09, 2006, 08:19 PM
I'm gonna go listen to falloutboy and write poetry in the dark as I cut myself. Oh, and cry.

Hey, you dont have to do such a thing, Crazylegs is offering himself to you!