Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Opeth

Started by Assassin, May 13, 2006, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

I love it, really.

Azwethinkweiz

yoda om mars, I dont have Blackwater Park, but I have Ghost Reveries which is an amazing album.

Here you go:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C97887A027ECD775

yoda on mars

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 17, 2006, 12:21 PM
yoda om mars, I dont have Blackwater Park, but I have Ghost Reveries which is an amazing album.

Here you go:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C97887A027ECD775

thanks, man. I'll get it as far as I get back from office. KK!

4th Eye

Azwethinkweiz

thanks man, kk.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

Holy fuck, Blackwater Park is blowing me away!

I'm slowly getting used to the growls.
The good thing about his growls: you are able to understand what he singing.

But yeah, fucking kickass album.

Thanks for introducing me to these guys, Chrisbo!

Chrisbo

Hey no problem dude! As I said before, Blackwater Park is a modern day classic, the whole flow of that album is fucking great! Glad you dig it!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Numina

Quote from: yoda on mars on May 16, 2006, 01:54 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 16, 2006, 11:16 AM
Far from it my man! I think you're getting mixed up with Otep!

oh, yeah, maybe ;D anyways, are they cool? I'll check them out.

I love Otep, I've got all their albums, they are sorta nu-metal, but much better than most of it, theres a lot of pain in the songs, but it's real pain. and another reason I love the band, they actually give a shit a shit about their fans, go to their website and check out the I am I, and you are not alone sections and you'll see what I mean

alvarezbassist17

burden is a fucking wonderful tune

alvarezbassist17

this album is super tight so far.  i really like the first five tracks a shitload, i haven't really had a chance to listen to the last 2 a lot though.

Oldnewtype

Opeth is fucking amazing, I've been getting into them alot over the past few months. I have to say I'm more excited about the new album than I have been about any new album since The Mars Volta.

Oldnewtype

YEEEESSSSSSSS WATERSHED JUST LEAKED.  downloading that shit right now, found as I was coincidentally listening to the lotus eater.

EDIT: nvm....im just slow.

Jacob

Opeth? nu-metal? what did I miss?
Quote from: Numina on May 22, 2006, 03:37 PM

I love Otep, I've got all their albums, they are sorta nu-metal, but much better than most of it, theres a lot of pain in the songs, but it's real pain. and another reason I love the band, they actually give a shit a shit about their fans, go to their website and check out the I am I, and you are not alone sections and you'll see what I mean

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 29, 2008, 09:48 AM

You miss your glasses I guess....   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 29, 2008, 09:48 AM

Otep...not Opeth.

Jacob

oh fuck me. I really do need glasses. or maybe I just need to pay more attention.

another reason to always stay on topic: I never know what's going on otherwise.... :P
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

alvarezbassist17

hooooly crap this cd is amazing.  hessian peel is the shit, i love fredrik akesson's shredzorz on that song especially, but they really rule on the whole cd.  excellent complement to mikael's playing.

Deftones-argentina

another reason I love the band, they actually give a shit a shit about their fans

Hi5?

alvarezbassist17

i'm gonna have to go ahead and bump this thread to declare once again how great this album is.  opeth rulz at what they do.