Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Opeth

Started by Assassin, May 13, 2006, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

come on, is nobody else feelin this cd super hard right now?

hessian peel might be my favorite song ever made.  like fr rlz

Slacker

fuck yeah, last weekend i went to the last show of the first ever southamerican leg. it was their biggest show to date (by themselfs) a bit more than 4000 people, and it was definitly one of their most intense shows ever. look for the chilean date on youtube and all the other sites now. it was amazing. ill post my videos soon.

mr.sinister

Me and my buddy are catching them on the 16 of May. Stoked.

skooks

They're pretty fucking special live. Tore the place apart.
http://www.last.fm/user/skooks
http://skooks.tumblr.com/

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

bright lights, big city

awesome art work for their new album

and a new song that's been on repeat for all day for me.

Opeth - The Devil's Orchard (High Quality)
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Damn, I had no idea they had a new album coming out. Fuck yeah.

2011 is shaping up to be an awesome year for new albums.

mr.sinister

Heard the new tune yesterday and i was blown away. The new stuff sounds really promising. This new album is going to kick ass.

theis

Heritage is so booooring!

What a disappointment.

bright lights, big city

I like the build-ups into something huge. But most of the tracks just go overboard. I've only given it 2 listens, so I will be trying it more since I love Opeth.

But yeah, so far, I'm kind of let down with this.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mr.sinister

Aww man. I hope it like it more than you guys have.

bright lights, big city

Heritage is growing on me. Maybe I'm just in the mood for long, dramatic songs today, but it's gotten multiple spins the last couple days, and it's got some really good tracks like Devil's Orchard, Haxprocess, and I Feel the Dark.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

i've been too nervous to listen, but the reviews on sputnik make me feel better.  i'll rock it on the way home.

theis

I'll give it another listen, but I really miss the energy and the growls from previous albums.