Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ theis

Started by deftonekid, May 27, 2006, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollercoaster

Zevaka

Sea~Bass

Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Subliminal

God, The dude hasn't died. He will be back someday.

rxqueen

Haha, remember when Theis posted the video with a 15 year old trying a lap dance and then, on the next day when he was drunk he was like: Ok, I admit it, I just watched the vid wanking. And someone quoted it so he couldn't edit it and act like he never wrote it. Hahahaha :D Funny fucker sometimes.

rxqueen

theis

So, my internet fucked up bigtime a couple of days ago and for some reason it resulted in my account being deleted. I have no idea why. I was online on the board whilst it happened, so that may have caused it. Anyways, that sucked.

But i'm still here (new account though).

Thank you for all the kind words people, it made me al happy to see that you're appreciated (even though it's just TEH INTERNETZZ) :)

Oh, and Em, thanks for reminding me of that drunk episode, haha !

;) 

rxqueen

theis

Crazylegs

theis

Crazylegs

theis

theis

nah man, i'm not blaming my internet. i said i was online on this board while my internet fucked (and went down for 3 days).

and don't act like you didn't miss me  :-*

theis

keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

have a nice evening.

rxqueen

It's ok blondie, even if he deleted his account and came back, it's ok. No big deal.

theis

rxqueen

You just said keen cause it rhymes to machine.

rxqueen