@ BlitzkidMC

Started by emotivelotion, Jun 01, 2006, 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emotivelotion

i have no words she's da real

deftonechik

emotivelotion

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jun 01, 2006, 06:43 AM
Aww!! Dont get me started on this guy!....I got him added to MSN hes the koolness..Very nice too...Plus..he likes taken random pics of random things like me!! ;D

;D you sweet!

deftonekid

Deftoner

Shes really kewl!!
sometimes weird but weird is good...right?
And guess who got her into Deftones???lol ;D

emotivelotion

;D yeah man she loves you, by the way i sent a request for msn man, why didnt accept that :(?

Deftoner

i havent been on msn today really..ill get on and accept..!!dont trip!!
theres always room there for other deftones fans

emotivelotion

yeah thats the bigmood! ;D

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Deftoner on Jun 01, 2006, 07:35 AM
Shes really kewl!!
sometimes weird but weird is good...right?
And guess who got her into Deftones???lol ;D

Deftoner got me into Deftoner ^o^.  Thats how kew he is!<3!

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 01, 2006, 07:24 AM
Cheers deftonechik

;D

Cheers back at ya! We should have a kool-aid cheers party!
Quote from: emotivelotion on Jun 01, 2006, 07:42 AM
;D yeah man she loves you, by the way i sent a request for msn man, why didnt accept that :(?
I do love Deftoner bam! and emotivelotion ur very sweet aswell!

Far away

BlitzkidMC

lithium royalty

i see you read. google these dudes, and buy their books: chuck palahnuik and brett easton ellis

BlitzkidMC

Deftoner

emotivelotion

i lof your comments  ;D

Frankz0r

She's a cool chick  ;)!, she's gringo-mexicana haha, "made" in mexico but born in the usa haha...

Respect 2 u blitx  ;)

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 01, 2006, 07:24 AMdeftonechik

You know something, I'm surprised no female has actually called themselves this yet on this board (or maybe there is one I dunno)! Ah well

Hey Blitz, how's life treating you? :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Deftoner on Jun 03, 2006, 09:47 AM
She reads a lot!
aah!!I try to read muchies before my eyes start hurting...damn my -20/20 vision haha!
Quote from: emotivelotion on Jun 03, 2006, 07:10 PM
i lof your comments  ;D
Your comments are the shiznit as well! ;D
Quote from: Frankz0r on Jun 03, 2006, 08:08 PM

She's a cool chick  ;)!, she's gringo-mexicana haha, "made" in mexico but born in the usa haha...

Respect 2 u blitx  ;)

Gringo-mexican haha!!I dont even look white but I was born here so...that makes me semi-cool wait...not cool...idk! Damn frank..posting that I was made in Mexico that was a secret...haha jk ;D
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 08:12 PM
Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 01, 2006, 07:24 AMdeftonechik

You know something, I'm surprised no female has actually called themselves this yet on this board (or maybe there is one I dunno)! Ah well

Hey Blitz, how's life treating you? :)

Life is treating me ok...Ive been tired lately cause of soccer practice...and some emo problems grrr but other than that im almost out for the summer! ;D Cant wait!!Hows life treating u?

lithium royalty

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jun 03, 2006, 09:45 AM
Who I read?

yeah your myspace, says you read... maybe you're posin? i dunno.. either way, go out and get american psycho, lunar park, choke, llulaby, invinsible monsters, and survivor.

Chrisbo

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jun 03, 2006, 10:24 PMLife is treating me ok...Ive been tired lately cause of soccer practice...and some emo problems grrr but other than that im almost out for the summer! ;D Cant wait!!Hows life treating u?

Can I get a hip-hip-hooray for the summer haha! Yeah life is pretty good right now, I've decided to just go with the flow and see what happens! I need to get a job ASAP though, and I'm gonna have to cut down on the boozing! But apart from that things are great! Deftones on Thursday w00t! :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: lithium royalty on Jun 04, 2006, 09:39 AM
Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jun 03, 2006, 09:45 AM
Who I read?

yeah your myspace, says you read... maybe you're posin? i dunno.. either way, go out and get american psycho, lunar park, choke, llulaby, invinsible monsters, and survivor.

Oh...I was trippin..like how did he know I read...lol kew Ill check em out ;D

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 04, 2006, 02:52 PM
Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jun 03, 2006, 10:24 PMLife is treating me ok...Ive been tired lately cause of soccer practice...and some emo problems grrr but other than that im almost out for the summer! ;D Cant wait!!Hows life treating u?

Can I get a hip-hip-hooray for the summer haha! Yeah life is pretty good right now, I've decided to just go with the flow and see what happens! I need to get a job ASAP though, and I'm gonna have to cut down on the boozing! But apart from that things are great! Deftones on Thursday w00t! :)

Hip-Hooray!Dayum I think I need to get a job too....and Im try not to do illegal shit for my age cause im trying to get my permit haha...Aww I wanna see Deftones again! Have fun!! ;D