Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Kidtones

Started by deftonekid, Jun 01, 2006, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 21, 2006, 02:44 PM
Haha, emot, you must have deleted my sig from your photobucket. Guess it's my own fault though, too lazy to put it up on my own  :D

How's everyone doing? Been off this thing for a wee while, looking for a job, no luck as of yet unfortunately!

Fortunetly.

Chrisbo

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Jun 22, 2006, 05:59 AM
Haha, emot, you must have deleted my sig from your photobucket. Guess it's my own fault though, too lazy to put it up on my own  :D

How's everyone doing? Been off this thing for a wee while, looking for a job, no luck as of yet unfortunately!

Fortunetly.

Haha, on some points I'd agree, but on others I wouldnt. Ah well, as long as mates keep on being stupid enough to buy me lots of drinks then it's all cool! :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Jun 21, 2006, 05:40 PM
welcome to da cru KoRnudo!  8)

oh nice!! welcome bro.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 22, 2006, 05:07 PM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Jun 22, 2006, 05:59 AM

Fortunetly.

Haha, on some points I'd agree, but on others I wouldnt. Ah well, as long as mates keep on being stupid enough to buy me lots of drinks then it's all cool! :D

I need a job too man, damn i need one.

Chrisbo

Haha, that's the thing right! Once I've convinced myself that it's ok not to get a job right now and that I can wait a while as I'm getting by pretty fine, something always comes up, like a gig and I'm like fuck! But yeah, I'm going to root about some of the job sites on the internet and see if there's anything going about that I've missed before.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DeftonesATF27

Ill probably have to do the same thing here sooner then i want cause i dont want to but ill have too and it sucks.

I love to work at nothing all day.

Chrisbo

Yeah it's a good feeling that's for sure!

emotivelotion

been busy y'all ?!

Deftoner

hydroponic82

"choose the sword and you will join me ///

choose the ball and you will join your mother..

i know you dont understand my words , but you must choose..

so come boy ...choose life or deF "

deftonekid

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Jun 28, 2006, 11:06 AM
I need a job too man, damn i need one.

now we're 3

hi 2 all my ktones bros, lotta respek!!!

Deftoner

H.R.

deftonekid

send us some twinkies haha ;D

well ok just send us some playboys and lotion and ur in ;D

j/k - just tell emot, he has the power and freedom of choice...

emotivelotion

nah at the moment there's no room for hippies, sorry mah nigga

haha how sounds a racist hippie? haha just like i did, duh!, c'mon bro you feel free and copy wichever you like (sig),  let me recommend da deftones massive one ;D .

defkid! hey im so sorry bro, no pude ir y no me va a creer hasta hace un rato encontre tu fon, jaja por que veras no puedo recordar mas que el de kentucky o de las pizzas jaja, bueno le quede mal, pero su machine trabaja por lo que veo...o como vea, aun no termino la pta pagina y tengo una deuda con el estado, pero ps ud dira, si es que aun necesitas, weno, cuidese!

H.R.

fuck the kidtones with a big rubber dildo

Deftoner

;D ;D ;D ;D
ii wanna join!!! j/k!!!
do u guys even member me? :'(

Frankz0r

Quote from: H.R. on Jul 11, 2006, 03:13 AM
fuck the kidtones with a big rubber dildo

I like the steel one...

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: Deftoner on Jul 12, 2006, 02:14 AM