Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Kidtones

Started by deftonekid, Jun 01, 2006, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankz0r

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 04:45 PM

Hey, Deftones on Thursday, you think, if I meet any of them, I should mention Sharing Lungs and the Kidtones crew? My heart is pumping just thinking about it now, and my bro's listening to a Deftones best of CD I made, I can hear it through the walls!

haha that would be amazing  ;D!, try your best to do it!  ;)

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 03, 2006, 04:58 PM
i hope so haha. ;D

WE hope so  :D

emotivelotion

we trust in Chrisbro  8)

Chrisbo

And the trust shall not be broken  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Frankz0r

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 05:21 PM

Take us higher Chris, take us higher!

Chrisbo

Man, all this pressure, I cant hack it hahaha  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jun 03, 2006, 05:24 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 05:21 PM

Take us higher Chris, take us higher!
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 05:29 PM
Man, all this pressure, I cant hack it hahaha  :D

LOL ;D

emotivelotion

hehe, like reaching a red execution?  ;D

Chrisbo

Haha yeah, exactly!

BlitzkidMC

Nice ass signs!Cablamo!Props! ;D

Kaori

yeah i'll make another one sometime

deftonekid

Frankz0r

Im full...  :-X

I ate 2 big eggs and bread...

So, hows everybody?

Chrisbo

Well I cant speak for everyone, but I'm doing pretty good and hope everyone else is as well! I've got those nerves in the stomach you always get before a massive gig, and you cant get anymore massive than Deftones can you, well for us anyway! It's going to be beautiful! So yeah, you all have a great fucking time between now and the next time I'm on, where I can wish you all even more of a great fucking time inbetween that time and the time after, man I'm confusing you all! Anyway, stay true!

Crazylegs

Update me with the kidtones roster.

Chrisbo

As far as I know:

DeftonesATF27
deftonekid
emotivelotion
Far Away
Frankz0r
Kaori
Deftoner
BlitzkidMC
And me

Crazylegs

aight aight, cool.

Chrisbo

Well it appears that ATF has either left, or is just not displaying the Kidtones colours, which is cool either way as long as he's happy!

lithium royalty

he's too cool for school

Far away

Quote from: Kaori on Jun 03, 2006, 02:15 AM

cute pic! :)

You should put this @ the big mansion's front door! :)

lithium royalty

thats a cool weezer poster, where'd you get it?