Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Grand Theft Auto IV

Started by jbmp1390, Jun 11, 2006, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Yeah, problem is almost everything in Saints Row felt like that. Dont get me wrong I loved the graphics and how you could alter yourself to no end, but most of the missions, talk, cinemas, you know, the presentation, it felt like it came straight from MTV. While GTA is genuinely funny.

Mike21

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2007, 08:57 PM
They shouldve made this in Amsterdam :p

That'd be a good idea actually.  Imagine all of the prostitutes and weed in the game.  LOL.  You could even act as a pimp and order your hos around on missions, and give them guns to shoot the enemy.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Gaz on Apr 06, 2007, 11:05 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2007, 09:53 PM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 06, 2007, 09:44 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2007, 08:57 PM
They shouldve made this in Amsterdam :p

there'll still be weed in it i'm sure...

BTW, Saints Row gave you the option to smoke weed. Didnt make any sense.

lol, it was probably included for people who have never touched weed in real life to feel like they are gangsters or something, you know the type of people i'm talking about, they go on and on about weed and how good it is and have never smoked it themselves.

nah man. if i ever ran out of weed. id smoke through the game, getting my character stoned might catch me a buzz

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Like iDoser, where you feel high just by imagining what the high is like.

Fireal1222

oh and by the way guys

im sorry if you dont agree. but if GTA wanted to kick off there debut to the playstation 3 platform the right way, NYC was the right way to go

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 10, 2007, 06:10 AM

whats iDoser, lol

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 10, 2007, 06:13 AM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 10, 2007, 06:10 AM

whats iDoser, lol

A program that plays .dose files which are basically different frequencies with vivid descriptions of the the drug does which gives you sort of a placebo effect, making you feel the high described.

It's pretty cool. It totally works, even though I know how it works.

deftoolsys07

i've tried idoser but it doesn't really work for me... maybe i'm not doing it right.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

All you have to do is read the description thouroughly and relax and listen to the tones, it's pretty hard to mess that up...unless you're illiterate, in which case I have no idea what the fuck you're doing on the internet.

All it is is your subconcious tricking you into thinking you're on drugs.

deftoolsys07

yeah like i put on my headphones, closed my eyes, listened to that sleeping angel one or whatever for 25 minutes and it didn't do anything, really.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Subliminal

Ahh this winter time is going to be excellent for gaming.

Fireal1222

holy fuck, MULTIPLAYER!!!

and this game seems like its gonna be as realistic as possible, ur character will have a cell phone and u can call people, and plan his own destiny. i cant fucking wait. 1000 dollars for a ps3 controllers and games, DOWN THE DRAIN!! WOO HOOO

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Mike21

lol, yes, you wasted money on a PS3.  :)

Fireal1222

Quote from: Mike21 on Apr 12, 2007, 09:42 AM
lol, yes, you wasted money on a PS3.  :)

i didnt buy one yet. thats what im gonna get

my friend has one

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Mike21

Get a 360, mate.  PS3's are a waste of money at the moment.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 11, 2007, 02:27 PM
yeah like i put on my headphones, closed my eyes, listened to that sleeping angel one or whatever for 25 minutes and it didn't do anything, really.

Did you even read the description?

I usually read it three times to be sure my subconcious knows what it's trying to simulate.

EDIT: I hope the multiplayer in 4 is better than in San Andreas. The multiplayer in SA sucked.

cyppe101

Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
EDIT: I hope the multiplayer in 4 is better than in San Andreas. The multiplayer in SA sucked.
No shit, it was a last minute add on..

But, seriously the game don't need a multiplayer.. Phenomenal 1 player game it's gonna be

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It doesn't need multiplayer...but imagine for a moment...

You've been stuck on a mission for several days now. While trying the mission for the 50th time getting really frustrated, you see a message that a friend of yours logged on. You know he has GTA4 so you send him an invite. He joins halfway through the mission, right before the hardest part. You beat it the first time you try together.

How rad would that be?

Or online free roam with like 50 people terrorizing all of Liberty City simultaneously. Tanks driving everywhere trying to stop you all.

How rad would that be?

cyppe101

Oh yeah there's that! haha

But, just it doesn't get too multiplayer oriented, it is a one player game after all.. Whatever i'm drunk.. haha