Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Yeah, and who made it eh?

:D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

I don't want to sound gay or nuthin but I think it was me.

Chrisbo

That picture cracks me up, even in such a state

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Quote from: The Joker
Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

Chrisbo

Yeah but I'm guessing just now, the more I heal, the less I laugh, or something

Actually does that contradict my last statement? Hmmm, I dunno, I'll just keep on chuckling

fireflyry

It's best not to over analyse these things, it's like the guy who goes:

"Oh my gosh!!Just saw the funniest movie where this guy pooed his pants!!!It was soooo funny!!!"

...yet nobody laughs and the next line is always:

"Guess you had to be there"

;)

Chrisbo

Nah, wasnt really analysing anything to tell the truth. Well with my head anyway, guess my hands have a mind of their own

tarkil

Hi boys... How's it going today ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

Did you see my song? It's all for you...

I is sleep depravated (or something like that) and still a little bit pished to tell the truth WEIAIAE!!! And you, my man?

tarkil

Yeah I saw that... I'm still blushing inside...   :D

I'm pretty good, fucking tired as usual, but week end is tonight... And for once, I won't be in Paris as I'm leaving for 2 days in Normandie (North West of France, near the sea, if you don't know) with few friends. So it's all good. We'll get drunk, and then get drunker, and then pass out ! And during the days, we'll go on the beach to rest !! Sounds good to me ! ;)

What are you guys plans ?

Chrisbo

To tell the truth I hadnt really thought about planning anything. I'm just about to go to bed, and then see what happens

Probably just wake up later today in the exact same position as I fall asleep in

I need a job

fireflyry

I'm off to get drunk and make a fool of myself, nudity in public places maybe involved, possibly en masse.

Fuck I love fridays.

hydroponic82

NUDITY!

DRUNK!

FRIDAY!

VIETNAM OPIUM !

go CHRISBO!

Chrisbo

Yeah man, it's all happening today!

tarkil

Friday rocks... 8)

hydroponic82

so do you my freind..

i know my sigs too b ig but fuck it, im drunk and i think its cool. ima go post this im the other therad too.

kudos and salutations .

Chrisbo

I'm going to crack some heads, so catch you all later! Especially you tarkil  ;) :D

tarkil

OK, cheers mah boys...

Have a good day / evening / night wherever you guys are from... ;)

lithium royalty

tarkil, snap your fingaz, and get crunk mothafuckaaaaa!