Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Hey Liam!

I remember these few times in London, along with Tonedef and Vadimo as well... These were good times definitely !
I'm missing this kind of stuff where I am now ! Not only for the shows (of course) but also for all the good SL people... I'm used to going to concerts by myself (very little people around me liking the same kind of music), so it's always enjoyable to be able to meet people on these occasions and chill / share drinks etc.

Apart from that, yeah, I'm still in Hong Kong, same old same old (but still enjoying very much being here !!).
What about you, how come we never see you on SL anymore ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Subliminal

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 24, 2012, 01:13 AM
Hey Liam!

I remember these few times in London, along with Tonedef and Vadimo as well... These were good times definitely !
I'm missing this kind of stuff where I am now ! Not only for the shows (of course) but also for all the good SL people... I'm used to going to concerts by myself (very little people around me liking the same kind of music), so it's always enjoyable to be able to meet people on these occasions and chill / share drinks etc.

Apart from that, yeah, I'm still in Hong Kong, same old same old (but still enjoying very much being here !!).
What about you, how come we never see you on SL anymore ?

Just cause I'm always working, I'm bodybuilding and wrestling now too! So I'm a pretty busy dude, plus this place is such a dead place sometimes, it's hard to be attracted back to it! So glad to hear you're well though brother :)

blixa

Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 16, 2012, 11:34 PM
DUDE!!!!

I want to share a memory I have of you man, remember the gig in Camden? I remember showing up and seeing you waiting by the que with your fuckin suitcase (or something to that effect) reading a book and I just remember thinking ''Damn, I swear that's that Tarkil bloke off of Sharing Lungs, what a legend!'' I didn't want to ask though since you appeared to be apart of the 'elite' on this board haha! Then we ended up jamming at the Brixton gig together after that anyway!

Great times man!

Had to share that since I have a photographic memory, it's been around 5 years since that time too, can you fuckin' believe that!? and I haven't spoken to you in ages 8)

Hope you're well and living it up wherever you're based now?

he was carrying a briefcase and reading a book? tarkil, is this true?

tarkil

yes it was... Don't imagine me as a hipster already, I was just travelling / arriving from France, hence the suitcase...   :)

blixa

i would never think of you as a hipster. i would like to meet you one day. you seem like a cool bloke. i'm not just saying that either. i don't kiss anyone's arse.

tarkil

Well, if you ever fly to Hong Kong, or if I ever go to Australia, let's make it happen !
They have all kind of tofu here...    ;)

blixa

steven and i are going to paris next year to find him a girlfriend. we might stop by honk kong or maybe you'll be visiting your homeland.

tarkil

I actually rarely visit my homeland, only once a year for Christmas.

I can't wait to see the picture of you 2 under the Eiffel Tower...    :)

blixa

haha why the eiffel tower?

we'll stay in hong kong for a few days. show us around. you can bring your suitcase with you.

tarkil

Cause that's the most classical romantic picture spot for tourists.

Hong Kong's cool, we could have some great parties there. Oh, and food too... Not sure how I feel about veggie though.

blixa

i'm sure you'll live!

steven likes asian girls. make sure to bring a few pretty girlfriends when you come hang with us.

tarkil

Through veggie food? Am not so sure... :)

And I guess I'd have to show Che a place or 2 after we'd put you to bed with a hot cocoa mug then...

blixa

hot cocoa, yum!

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Ryyyyyyyy !!!!!!! Welcome back my friend !
Awesome to see you back