I love Indian food! 

Skyline Chili.

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Starz

Is Indian food as popular in the USA as it is here in the UK?

oldgentlovecraft

Not quite.  I watch cooking shows (Gordon Ramsay is teh shit) and have noticed that it is much more popular over there.  Sadly.  We have some cool international markets though, and that's where I buy most of my stuff.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

goldpony

just got done eating wedding soup. yum
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

defTHE1s

a friend had in his MSN personal message something like this: "Eat shit and die"... and the I remembered this thread...  :D
I'm hungry now, but I haven't eat nothing since early morning (6:30am), only "chocomilk" and cookies...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devilinside

Just ate some grilled tuna with lots of lemon...yum.

Starz

I just ate some more left over Indian food from a week a go, That can't be too healthy for my stomach.

goldpony

just got don ewith lunch. a turkey lunchable, apple, pretzels and a fruit rope! i love being in elementary school
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 19, 2009, 09:19 PM
just got don ewith lunch. a turkey lunchable, apple, pretzels and a fruit rope! i love being in elementary school

HAHA! My kids love lunchables! I ate them when I was preggers with my daughter,that chocolate oreo was AWSHUM!

goldpony

i like it when they have reeses cups, like mine did. srsly, are lunchables not one the greatest inventions? everything you need all in one, and you dont have to do any prep!
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

just ate leftover chili. gonna be bringin' the gas tonight.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

Bought some brown rice bread and almond butter...getting ready to try a piece with an organic fruit roll up.

Starz

lostpilot

that doesn't.. taste.. too.. ehm..

devilinside

Starz

lol heart attack inducing shit right there! only in America haha