mewithoutyou - sept 26th

Started by skinnypuppy, Jul 09, 2006, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

skinnypuppy

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 27, 2006, 03:00 PM
Quote from: XJohnnyX on Nov 27, 2006, 03:20 AM
i was wonderin wut album would u recommend b/c im gonna give this band a try
"(a) to (b) Life". Get it, man. Then get "Brother, Sister" and finnish off by getting "Catch for Us the Foxes".

Enjoy. :)

I more-less agree. Although a to b life is what got me into the band, it's no longer my favorite album. Brother Sister>Catch For Us>A to B.

Brother, Sister bleeds into Catch for Us beautifully.

lostpilot

(Catch for Us>Brother, Sister>A to B)

..as I go showing off again, self-impressed by how well I can put myself down!!

defskull

Isn't it "there I go showing off again"?

I think I have Norma Jean to thank for my love of mewithoutYou. Aaron is just amazing on "Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste".  That got me into them then.  Brother, Sister has to be their strongest release by far. Catch For Us The Foxes just seems like such a weak release in comparison.

XJohnnyX

can someone upload sum of there albums plz?

Paint Your Lips

Just ordered:
Brother, Sister
Catch for Us the Foxes
(a - b) Life

Smashing ...

Paint Your Lips

Thanks to Theis, I am now going to see them January 24Th ! Can't fucking wait.

lostpilot

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Dec 22, 2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks to Theis, I am now going to see them January 24Th ! Can't fucking wait.

np, man.

i'm actually thinking about going to this concert aswell. i really, really like 'brother, sister', but not so fond of their 2 first releases.

it's a cheap ticket though, hmm...

skinnypuppy

Even though it's a co-headliner tour, I think Sparta is going to be the last band playing - which makes me angry.

Paint Your Lips

Sinai, a Danish act is opening for them here in Denmark. So I don't have to see Sparta. :)

black coffee

im gonna get mewithoutyou with brand new - now that is one line-up!

skinnypuppy

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 23, 2006, 01:25 PM
im gonna get mewithoutyou with brand new - now that is one line-up!

Not only that, but also jeremy egnik. I highly suspent mwy will play both songs that feature him on this tour...

Paint Your Lips

I don't care who will open for them, to me, that concert will evovle around them and nothing else will matter.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Dec 23, 2006, 11:52 PM
I don't care who will open for them, to me, that concert will evovle around them and nothing else will matter.

Of course, but the crowd is a big part of mwy. If Aaron isn't 'feeling it', he wont put on a great show. Hopefully this will draw in a lot of mutual fans of sparta and mwy to generate a good show.

noll

since they arent coming to sweden i am thinking of spending 100$ or more to see them...worth it?

black coffee

actually I care more for Brand New than for MWY. but it's all good, it should be a great show.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: noll on Jan 08, 2007, 03:51 PM
since they arent coming to sweden i am thinking of spending 100$ or more to see them...worth it?

Its worth it.

lostpilot

Yes, it's really worth it :|