Mei

Awww, those are precious suga. They have the cutest smiles :D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Frankz0r

devilinside

lithium royalty

aww your two little girls are precious!

devilinside

OOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I was gonna wish your bitch ass happy birthday,but you can honestly go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

devilinside

Was just looking on Ticketmaster,and Deftones are gonna be in my town!!! They just put it up i'm assuming,cause it's not on thier schedule. So that's another show for me!!

\m/

devilinside

emotivelotion

Mei

Go head child' get ya sexy on!
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

Kelly, you got your fingers crossed that my bro manages to get NIN tickets on Monday morning? You better, gonna need all the luck we can get hehe!  :D

Totally forgot about the Spiral as well, havent had time to have a look in, will try to tomorrow.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

Ya'll will get ticket's no worries Chris!! You will be rockin on the rail before you know it! If not,my ass will find you ticket's throught the spiral. haha

Hey MEI!! Whatcha doin sexay??

devilinside

I just got 3 NIN bootleg's from show's I went to,one was the best show I have ever attended. I am soo happy right now!!!!!!!

*edit*

and i'm also kinda freakin cause the Deftones tickets that go on sale for this week,the venue is only a 1700 capacity!!! EEK!!  If it sell's out imma cry!

BlitzkidMC

I think they sold out around my area =[

devilinside

bla dont tell me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

BlitzkidMC

sorry.....
How did u spend ur holloween kelly kel?

Frankz0r

she spent her halloween as a sexy dracula mom

BlitzkidMC

Hot!!
u can suck this blood sweets!