Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Whats up Mark! How you diggin the Bass....hahah

Deftones-argentina

Kell, you were right, there's a few songs on songs of faith & dev that are worth hearing. I loved rush and get right with me, Judas is quite enjoyable, too. (well and the first 2 songs obviously). By the way, your new dog is the best shit ever.

devilinside

Yes! In Your Room and Higher Love are great too. I'm actually finding more songs I like than dislike on there. I <3 DM.

And OMG my dog is flippin fabulous! She thinks she all bad ass,she had me in tears laughing the other day...she was squatting doing her business (#2) and the neighbor started his loud truck,so instead of running away from the sound,she ran towards him barking,still in the squated position,with poo hanging from her butt! HAHAHA I haven't laughed that hard in a while. She is my sunshine.

Soo....you gonna buy anything from all these NIN auctions?

devilinside

The REAL Avatar

Excited to see,but heard it might be crappy. :(

White Wrist

kelly do you know where i can download mp3´s version, from the Live songs in the NIN´s official youtube?

devilinside

Lemme see what I can find for ya. :)

devilinside

I'm still searchin for ya Andre,my friend is looking around for them,he usually can dig them up.

killer

White Wrist

thanks sweet.

your pug is awesome! camilo is crazy!

devilinside

I can't wait to see what she's like when she's "grown". Yours is just adorable!!!

White Wrist

but mine is not calm...he is completely crazy and mad.

and...a lot of fur!

devilinside

Haha....is yours very protective?? Frankie,every night in bed if she sees car lights,hears the slightest noise she starts barking and growling. She beats up on my cat,has razor teeth,and right this second is bringing me her toy so I will play tug-o-war with her!

emotivelotion

D-evil, nice avi/sig combo! :D

devilinside

Why thank ya dear....glad to see you around. Oh and btw...my kids LOVE The Presets!!! haha

emotivelotion

yeah, who wouldn't? they're great!
You'll love this one, I believe :)

[youtube=425,350]WfV2iVJqwwU[/youtube]

devilinside

Quote from: emotivelotion on Mar 20, 2010, 04:06 AM
yeah, who wouldn't? they're great!
You'll love this one, I believe :)

[youtube=425,350]WfV2iVJqwwU[/youtube]

Me can't find it....*sniff sniff*

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 25, 2010, 01:37 PM
I'm still searchin for ya Andre,my friend is looking around for them,he usually can dig them up.

killer

Mindset of a killlleuurrrrr

devilinside

Haha I'm tellin ya! She just chased the mailman to the road. She's a beast!

And that damn deftones owl reminds me of either Labyrinth or Harry Potter.....more Labytinth though.

White Pwny

everytime I see the owl.... I think.

O RLY?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Subliminal

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 26, 2010, 08:46 PM
everytime I see the owl.... I think.

O RLY?

O RLY?

emotivelotion

It reminds me of The Fourth Kind's owl lowl