Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Haha...the excitement of seeing Trey dance around half naked to lady gaga is overwhelming I know...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 04, 2010, 03:49 PM
Gah Trey do I have to find  everything for you...I feel like ur mom!

Directly from ur FB page:

May 6 2k10

Cyn:
Ok, it's official. You are missed. ALOT. =(

Me:
I concur...we're talking about you right now. :(

Cyn:
Mhm. We saw a vid of army dudes performing to Lady Gaga's Telephone. You were not in it... you should have been... with that said. YOu must now make a video. Kelly and I decided that you must have Goose glasses on... gay see thru flame shirt... and a speedo! YETH!

Me:
ahaha...and please feel free to include some of the other guys...

Cyn:
yes, please!!!!

Seizure Boy:
You know, for you guys. I think I can make this happen. Actually I might need to check my archives, it might already be done!
Oh, no wonder I don't remember.  I was in Afghanistan , which means I was high.  lol wow, I don't remember this at all.  I wouldn't hold your breath for this one. 

devilinside

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!    >:(

Variable

lol.  Fuck lady gaga dude.  I'm not dancing to that shit.  And people got relieved over that Army video you know.  They are actually paying people to make sure it gets off the internet.  Go ahead, try to find it again. 

devilinside

False

Telephone Remake

It's everywhere.

And you will dance to Lady Gaga..you asked how you could make up missing mothers day.you have to do it since you missed mothers day.

Variable

I'm sorry, I'm too hard for that ;)

Variable

But the video I'm talking about was completely different.  If you like this one, you would flip at that one

devilinside

I've seen pictures that prove otherwise.  ;)  That's the video Cyn and I were talking about. What did the other involve?? If not LGG..what would you dance to then?

Variable

I think it was that da da da song.  And a bunch of dudes, in little ass shorts only, on top of their MRAPs dancing to it.  In nothing little ass shorts that might as well be speedos

devilinside

Mmm...I bet that was hot.

Variable

People got straight fucked for it though.  I believe their commanding officer was relieved.  The Army seriously is paying people to erase it from the internet.  They seem to be doing a pretty good job too. 

Variable

I think we could come up with something better than me dancing half naked to lady gaga.  Not really my style anyways. 

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Don't hold your breath. I prefer my stunts to be spontaneous documentations of the real life retardedness that I get myself into

devilinside

Well then you should have something for us tonight then,no?

Variable

Wouldn't you like to know.

devilinside

Boo @ you! Now we have to wait till you get back.

Variable

I have discovered that I do all kinds of crazy stuff when I take 3 or more ambien.  You should catch me at those moments

devilinside

You should let me know when those moments are close by and I will stay on alert.

Variable

wow, reading this page brought back some memories from when I was in Germany.

But hey stranger, where you be?  You gota get on SL at least every now and then and talk to us.