devilinside

haha...he is badass!!

So how are you today Liam???

:D

Subliminal

I'm gooooood, well tired, gotta workout though or i'll never carry on! lol

how bout you kelly? :P

devilinside

Good as well. I need to go buy some new jean's,but dont feel like fighting traffic. I get extreme road rage. And i'm getting anxious for my show that's coming up...oooh! And my best friend is going with me,so we can be uber girly. I reserved our hotel,it's soo rad. So yeah....i'm good. hahah

;P

Subliminal

:D haha sounds sweeet :P

devilinside

Why do people go to show's totally drunk? That irk's me. Well,I guess as long as they have seat's it ok,but if it's an all pit show,that can be such a problem. They are stumbling (more than the "normal" pit people) and some get hot and puke. I dont see why they cant enjoy the show sober,then afterward's do thier thing.

Dont get me wrong,I love to drink and i'm all for having a good time,but I think you should have respect for those around you in such tight situations. And i've noticed in the pit that the drunks are soo much more abnoxious and tend to start more fight's.

Oh,and people REALLY need to wear deodorant as well,cause some people are just DAMN!

/rant

Chrisbo

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2006, 01:19 PM
Why do people go to show's totally drunk? That irk's me. Well,I guess as long as they have seat's it ok,but if it's an all pit show,that can be such a problem. They are stumbling (more than the "normal" pit people) and some get hot and puke. I dont see why they cant enjoy the show sober,then afterward's do thier thing.

Dont get me wrong,I love to drink and i'm all for having a good time,but I think you should have respect for those around you in such tight situations. And i've noticed in the pit that the drunks are soo much more abnoxious and tend to start more fight's.

Oh,and people REALLY need to wear deodorant as well,cause some people are just DAMN!

/rant

I get what you mean, I fucking hate the folk who are completely out of their fucking box and are just generally being a nuisance! I like to have a few drinks when I'm at a gig, to get a buzz, but never have I been in such a fucking state that I'm ruining it for other people.

Haha, do you mean people need to wear deodorant who are in the pits? True, some are smelly bastards, but what can you do. Grim and bear it I guess.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

Buzzed is fine because you can still act pretty "normal",just happier. So I guess I should rephrase the part "enjoy the show sober" to "If you can handle your alcohol and not make an ass of yourself,cool" but most people i've found just cant do that. :(

And yes,the smelly ones are the price you pay for the pit I guess. hah Just breathe through your mouth.

Subliminal

But then that means you're eating their smelly particals  :-X :D

I know what you mean about the drunk people, some idiot burnt a fag into my neck at the last Deftones gig and you could see he was pissed.

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 15, 2006, 03:33 PM
But then that means you're eating their smelly particals  :-X :D

EEEEEEKk!!! hahahaha Maybe i'll wear one of those medical mask's to the show. Wont protect from the smell's,but I wont get other people's debris in my mouth. hahah ewww

devilinside

12 NIN show's,and never got to see one of my favorite songs. :(

[youtube=350,350]UmzRm8L1pYU[/youtube]

Subliminal

Cool stuff, On the note of that i can't fuckin' wait to see them next year!

devilinside

Aah I'm wanting to fly over SOO bad! I'll have to see how much money I get for Christmas,and if my credit cards can hold up. haha Where are you seeing them?

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 16, 2006, 07:58 PM
Aah I'm wanting to fly over SOO bad! I'll have to see how much money I get for Christmas,and if my credit cards can hold up. haha Where are you seeing them?
The two nights at Brixton hopefully!

devilinside

A week from tomorrow!!!

[youtube=300,300]J3YxSxoNCiM[/youtube]

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 18, 2006, 05:21 AM
A week from tomorrow!!!

[youtube=300,300]J3YxSxoNCiM[/youtube]

And you're meeting him this time aren't you!?!  ;)

devilinside

I am going to meet his arse!! ;)

Unless he ditches the place for a strip club....hehehe

I want to go shopping. /random

TheWatcher

devilinside

I dunno reayyl. I want to buy Christmas stuff,or just spend money in general. heh

I'm staying at my best friends tonight and we are gonna get Sushi.....yum!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 18, 2006, 05:09 PM
I dunno reayyl. I want to buy Christmas stuff,or just spend money in general. heh

I'm staying at my best friends tonight and we are gonna get Sushi.....yum!

Wow, do mums really have sleepovers still? :P

Chrisbo

All this talk of Deftones and NIN, it's getting me all psyched up (the fact is in March, along with Liam, I'll be seeing both within the space of two weeks, fucking rad!)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life