Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 13, 2006, 07:11 PM
You will have to tell all about it! I'm really excited,got a whole big group of people going and we are all gonna be on the floor. :)

You will literally be on the floor as well. Muse crowds can be quite crazy, all those crowd sways and shit, watch your feet.

I saw them earlier this year at this Radio One festival thing where they played for half an hour. I came out looking like I'd been hit by a tidal wave, so fuck knows what a two hour set will be like.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DNZ

ah well im used to mosh pits by now:) the Muse crowd were pretty mellow, i have to say..but then again, it was after 4 festival days with 200 bands (including the tones) in the burning sun..so my guess is most people were pretty tired..but nonetheless..it rocked!!

devilinside

I thrive off of rough crowds! (just not crowd surfers,they piss me off) I was in the best NIN pit this year. It was like a tiny highschool gymnasium crammed with 10,000 + people,so you couldn't move,and you got that surge from the crowd and I felt all the air being pushed out of my lungs. I walked away with bruises under my arms and rib's/boob's from the rail,knee's and had the imprint of the heel of a shoe the next day on my forearm. hahah I didn't even feel it. My shirt was soaked from sweat,and nasty thing is,it wasn't all my own. :-X You could squeeze the back of my shirt and sweat just pour off.

But those make for the mose memorable experiences to me,and I love it. I can't wait!!!

;D

Chrisbo

Quote from: DNZ on Aug 14, 2006, 10:34 PM
ah well im used to mosh pits by now:) the Muse crowd were pretty mellow, i have to say..but then again, it was after 4 festival days with 200 bands (including the tones) in the burning sun..so my guess is most people were pretty tired..but nonetheless..it rocked!!

Yeah man definitely! I seen QOTSA a few years back, and this was one of their shows, and the crowd were pretty energetic and rough, and it was awesome! Then last year I saw them at the T In The Park festival here in Scotland, and the crowd were so fucking piss poor, it annoyed me! Maybe I was just in a crap bit where people just wanted to stand, but watching it back on the TV, it didnt look that much better elsewhere.

I like my crowds really rough I have to say, I would say the best crowds I've been part of are Deftones, NIN and Mastodon. I dont think the pit let up all night at any of those shows, even for the quiet songs.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

emotivelotion

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 15, 2006, 08:21 PM

I would say the best crowd I've been part of is Deftones.

word  8)

the shitty cam doesnt have a good focus (sepaking as an expert haha), kinda blurry bleh!

devilinside

Look at you!!!!! I am impressed mister!!

;D

emotivelotion

all i have learned from mah pRon teacha'

devilinside

*looks around*

You must be talking about murry!!

hehe

emotivelotion

* photography pR0n teacha'

devilinside

For shit's and giggles!

Kelly in kindergarten....hehe

wtf??

drunk in florida(on the left)

Mei

Awwww @ the baby pics  ;D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

emotivelotion

fire-woman  8)

ive got a heat HERE!!! HERE!!!

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

MARY!!!!!!!

*squish*

I lobe you!!!

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

My jack russel Zoie

DNZ

haha i got a jack russel as well! she's called Beau
if urs is a boy then maybe they can hook up :)

Chrisbo

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 17, 2006, 03:36 PM
Haha, how sweet.

What a wonderful way to wake up!!!! I'm gonna have to watch that today.  ;D

Quote from: DNZ on Aug 17, 2006, 03:06 PM
haha i got a jack russel as well! she's called Beau
if urs is a boy then maybe they can hook up :)

hehe....nah,she's a girl.  ;D She will be 8 on Halloween...yay!

emotivelotion

yo yo! those pics are beautiful!!