Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Yeah,I have things in big ass toys r us bags in the closet. My son is 7,and we told him there is no santa,to which he replied "I already knew that mom". :(  So he knows he got a tv,cause I cant really hide that big ass box anywhere.

White Pwny

Yeah we had that talk with my oldest last year.   Im sure the middle one this year..... as he is hinting around about knowing the truth.   The little one is sold still on the fat man.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

It's sad. I like doing the whole sneaky shit.

White Pwny

ino... it becomes alot less satisfying when they know the truth.

devilinside

lithium royalty

wrong

Subliminal

Woooo Kelly met Steph  ;D

devilinside

I know,and I didn't go fangirl on im either time!! :D

I love him.

BlitzkidMC

Quote from: lithium royalty on Dec 19, 2006, 12:44 AM
as soon as my little girl can grasp at the idea of santa clause, i will crush it. coz shes gonna be metal. metal like her dad \m/
haha....and shes gonna be like that girl from the vid u showed me...Having opinions about the church bein evil haha

devilinside

My daughter's metal AND she believe's. Quit tryin to be all hardcore.....

lithium royalty

devilinside

lithium royalty

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

devilinside

White Pwny

DON'T FUCK WITH THE NINJA DUCK!

Chrisbo

Hey Kelly, how've you been? Long time no speak (or at least it feels a long time). I see you from here, that you met Stef! Good shit! :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mei

There's a story in my thread that you'd LOVE.

LOVE YA! :-* :-*
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Dec 20, 2006, 05:36 PM
Hey Kelly, how've you been? Long time no speak (or at least it feels a long time). I see you from here, that you met Stef! Good shit! :)

Hey Chris! I know,it feels like forever since we've "talked" . I've been pretty good,and you? I have to say,I love reading your stuff on myspace,you alway's make me laugh. And yeah,met Stef twice. Dammit he's great! Now if only I could save up enough money to see Deftones AND NIN next year in Europe. :( 

Quote from: alimei on Dec 20, 2006, 06:07 PM
There's a story in my thread that you'd LOVE.

LOVE YA! :-* :-*

Hi Mei sweetness! I just got your text and hopped out of my lazy trance and got one here. Love you too babydoll! :-*

Mary and Cyn...*hugs*