Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

i love snow

i just wish it would snow...

Subliminal

It will do! I hope..

devilinside

It "say's" we are supposed to have snow showers Tuesday morning,but we'll see if that happens. It keep's warming up too much,it's making me angry. It feel's like fall.

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 24, 2006, 08:09 PM
It "say's" we are supposed to have snow showers Tuesday morning,but we'll see if that happens. It keep's warming up too much,it's making me angry. It feel's like fall.

Yeah i hate it, It better not be sunny on christmas day! I'd rather it be major foggy.

devilinside

See,me too. When it's sunny and warm it just ruin's it. Right now it's all sunny,a little cool,but not coat wearing weather. Yesterday when I was shopping,I was wearing a damn tank top it was soo warm. Grrrrr.......

But I have to say,my Christmas tree is smelling DAMN good today.

TheWatcher

wats the temp?

over here its like 43'f

devilinside

right now it's 43,but is supposed to get up to 54. Grrrrrrrrr!!

SUN
54°F 12°C
40°F 4°C

MON
44°F 6°C
31°F 0°C

TUE
40°F 4°C
27°F -2°C

WED
45°F 7°C
29°F -1°C

THU
48°F 8°C
35°F 1°C

FRI
53°F 11°C
39°F 3°C

SAT
57°F 13°C
33°F 0°C

devilinside

Aww...James Brown died. How sad.

TheWatcher

White Pwny

Merry Christmas suga.   Hope you got everything you wanted.   XOXO
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lithium royalty

TheWatcher

i never listen to his music..

devilinside

aww... my Stef,passed out under the tree after a morning of playing in wrapping paper and pawing arounf bows. ;)

Mei

Aww! I want to cuddle him :D

But for now, THROWBAAACK!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2W01Qwh8Sc8
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

devilinside

[youtube=425,350]rLRLtIhMuG0[/youtube]

remember this? I loved this song,memories! ;)

Oh,and he was at the Louis Vuitton store here the other day,funny shit. My friend ran into him and didn't know who he was,and the guy working there told her who it was. haha

Mei

Oh god. I love this song so much.. but I can't listen to it all the way through without crying like a small child whos just watched his mother get ran over.

Seriously, it's that bad. I love it but I can't handle it.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

hydroponic82

i love baby felines

devilinside

aww...that's cute.

How was your Xmas Hydro??

hydroponic82

boring . very .  i have my cousins over and their more brain dead than me.  to many pot heads in one place of residence isnt a good thing.  we all went to my aunts then got very fucked up and i havent been to sleep yet.

you?

devilinside

Busy. I've driven over 300 miles in the past 2 day's.I'm ready to take shit down and get somewhat back to normal.

Now debating wether I should battle fuckwads to take back some diamond earring and buy another camera instead.