Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Good moring!! I am very tired,just got up and got son ready for school. How are you two doing???

:-*

Mike21

Pissed off with a video game I'm playing, that's what. >8(

Apart from that, I'm cool. 8)

Chrisbo

Oh erowr! How you doing?

A Kim Jong-II greeting, a Joey Tribbiani question, the perfect combination :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

Joey Tribbiani...haha!! I'm good,how are things your way? Any good upcoming shows?

devilinside

Someone buy me one of these...

Zevaka

Maybe one of those:

devilinside

No way...one of these...

:(

I really,really want it..

Mike21

I've got a lovely litle baby Miniature Schnauzer girl called Bear.  She's awesome, and is just over 1 year old.  She's given me so much love and companionship.  I can post some pics if you want of her.

Zevaka

It's too simple, Kelly. Thouthands people walk with dogs like that. None of them do with elephants. You'll be some kind of hero. But remember, they eat a lot.

Mike21

Isn't that Bart Simpson's elephant?  :p

devilinside

Quote from: Mike21 on Jan 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
I've got a lovely litle baby Miniature Schnauzer girl called Bear.  She's awesome, and is just over 1 year old.  She's given me so much love and companionship.  I can post some pics if you want of her.

Please do,I love dogs. I've wanted a Weimaraner for a long time,they are just soo beautiful.

And I dont think my yard is big enough for an elephant. I dont think I could afford to feed it,and have nowhere for it to live,and that would just be cruel!

devilinside

Soo cute!! This one almost doesn't look real!

Do you have to take that dog to have it groomed?

Mike21

Her first grooming was done by a professional, and after that I done her all by myself.  I got taught by the breeder I got her from.  She was a nice lady, very helpful.

I never got to meet Bear's dad, but he was a UK champion.  I got to meet Bear's mum before she was pregnant with my baby, and she was gorgeous.  I have some pics and videos of Bear with siblings, and with her mother at two weeks old.

I got everything on camera so I could go back and relive those special times.

I'm planning on getting a black and silver Miniature Schnauzer when Bear is 2 years old.

devilinside

I have pictures of my Jack Russell somewhere...She's my baby! I've had her since 98,and I cant imagine my life without her!

I'll see if I can find a picture..

Mike21

I see a lot of JRT's here in England.  They look so sweet. 

I post on a dog forum occasionally by the way.  www.dogsey.com  Maybe you should check the site out.  The people there are really helpful if you have any problems.  Bear is my first dog, and I've been helped heaps by people from there.

devilinside

This is her at Halloween

Mike21

Haww, what a cute kid. :D  I've got 3 nieces, and she looks like a slightly younger version of my 4 year old niece, Charlotte.  Cute. :)

Love the green dress as well. :)  My bear has no clothes. :(  I wanted to put a coat on her, and shoes for winter, but every one said I'd look like a total nut case doing that with a dog.  I probably am anyway, but I decided against it. :(

devilinside

That was when my daughter was  2. :( Now she's 3..soo sad. Yeah,we dressed her as Tinkerbell..needless to say it pissed her off. I've gotten her 3 outfits,but I've given up,cause she hates them.

Fuck what other people think...hahah

Mei

Quote from: Mike21 on Jan 30, 2007, 06:46 PM
Her first grooming was done by a professional, and after that I done her all by myself.  I got taught by the breeder I got her from.  She was a nice lady, very helpful.

I never got to meet Bear's dad, but he was a UK champion.  I got to meet Bear's mum before she was pregnant with my baby, and she was gorgeous.  I have some pics and videos of Bear with siblings, and with her mother at two weeks old.

I got everything on camera so I could go back and relive those special times.

I'm planning on getting a black and silver Miniature Schnauzer when Bear is 2 years old.

You sir, are a great person.

and, KELLLLAY! *loves*
I Keep You Jealously To Myself