devilinside

just a weeee tiny bit!

TheWatcher

take it down

take the picture down

TheWatcher

think i should make a beth one?

devilinside

Beth is better than her. ha Beth is a tough bitch.

devilinside

My neck is stiff now... :(

TheWatcher

devilinside

i think from painting...hahah nevermind

lithium royalty

Quote from: lithium royalty on Feb 06, 2007, 04:23 AM
it's like a fight to the top just to see who dies for the spot, you can put your life on this, nothing like surviving a shot.. yall know what time it is, as soon as lithium sign on the dot, what you all know about def threats, coz i get a lot, the dt set was 80 seconds away from the towers, them cowards fucked with the wrong building they meant to hit ours, better evacuate all children, nuclear showers, theres nothing spookier, you're now about to witness the power of fucking DT

i've been paitiently waiting for a thread to explode on, you can stunt if you want and yo ass'll get rode on, its DT, if it feels like my threads been hot fo so long, if you thinkin imma fuckin fall off you so wrong, its DT, the gun squad here, and the shots go off, its DT, they say its DT, you see a nigga wit his top blown off, its DT..

TheWatcher

is this better now?

devilinside

hey man,whatever makes you happy! haha

TheWatcher

no no no

this is betta

hey

take down that one picture i told u 2 resize

im out

goodnight

devilinside

devilinside

I finished painting my foyer and bathroom! YAY! I just have to put up the black and white pics I took in the bathroom,and have to get red roman blinds made.

Mei

Beautiful. I love the neutral brown and the pops of red. Red is my favorite color :D Good job suga
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

devilinside

Thank you baybee! I'm doing the livingroom red. YAY! Just gotta find someone who is cheap to do it. See....

:(

too high.

Mei

Red would be delicious :D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

White Pwny

YES!!!!  Red.  mmmmmm...   Love the bathroom and entrance btw.  <3
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

hydroponic82

i hope the asbestos didnt get in your lungs

devilinside

Thanks Cyn. ;-*

And I probably did get asbestos in my lungs....so I will die shortly. I know you will be soo very happy!

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 07, 2007, 02:01 AM
Thank you baybee! I'm doing the livingroom red. YAY! Just gotta find someone who is cheap to do it. See....

that fan has to go..

:(

too high.