You ruined my morning.

Zevaka

http://www.bandsvideos.com/home/board/viewtopic.php?p=16869#16869

wtf, Kelly, is happening with our Hydroman??? Some emo things are about him

devilinside

Quote from: Zevaka on Feb 13, 2007, 03:14 PM
http://www.bandsvideos.com/home/board/viewtopic.php?p=16869#16869

wtf, Kelly, is happening with our Hydroman??? Some emo things are about him

I dunno.  :'(  But I'm pretty emo now. I'm gonna beat him up.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 12, 2007, 07:51 PM
My internet was being a bitch last night...I was soo lonely. :(

It is called your hand my dear

devilinside

haha fuck you! I have the cable guy coming to mess with it today. My hands work quite well hun,but that can't fill the whole night. ;)

devilinside

awww..my daughters first season of soccer!! hehe

They had to practice indoors because of the rain.

Variable

oh my deal lord kelly.  That is so %@#$%!$@^#@%#&$#ing cute.  Fuck now im depressed :(

White Pwny

Aweeee Kel.   She looks ALOT like you!  Soooooooooo cute!   We need to get her and Ema together!  Ema was lookin at the pics with me.... shes like... "she is beautiful Momma... I want to play soccer with her! "
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 13, 2007, 08:31 PM
haha fuck you! I have the cable guy coming to mess with it today. My hands work quite well hun,but that can't fill the whole night. ;)

you know when i was a carpet cleaner I alway hoped some horney house wife would try to rape me.  I actually did end up getting laid once through the job.  But she was only 2 years older than me.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 04:43 AM
oh my deal lord kelly.  That is so %@#$%!$@^#@%#&$#ing cute.  Fuck now im depressed :(

Aww thank ya! And don't be depressed,damn,you have PLENTY of time to have about 50!! ;)

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 14, 2007, 04:45 AM
Aweeee Kel.   She looks ALOT like you!  Soooooooooo cute!   We need to get her and Ema together!  Ema was lookin at the pics with me.... shes like... "she is beautiful Momma... I want to play soccer with her! "

What a sweetheart Ema is!!! We will get together one day,you know me,I like to travel. haha
And she looks JUST LIKE me as a little girl. Same temper too. ;)

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 04:46 AM

you know when i was a carpet cleaner I alway hoped some horney house wife would try to rape me.  I actually did end up getting laid once through the job.  But she was only 2 years older than me.

You my friend are a hooker! But I still like ya. Actually one of the cable guy's is UBER cute,and alway's smells good,but I'm not like that. But don't think I haven't thought things. Oh,is 2 years not old enough??

Variable

Hey i am all about being taken advantage of while I service your house.  In her case it was her appt.  Actually it was not even her appt, she just saw me doing her neighbors appt and had to get some.  Worked out good though.  She was really cute and LOVED the cock.  But then she pwned me after a couple months and said we should not see each other and i ended up punching out my windshield while driving down the interstate.  But then she missed the cock and i pwned her because I kept telling her I would come see her and stood her up every time.  ha ha.  But I mean If I am going for an older women.  I WANT AND OLDER WOMAN.  WOMAN WOMAN you know.  Like you and sinner.  That is why I loved working in the ER.  all the nurses were in their 30s and 40s. mmmmmmm I had so much fun.

and you dont understand how I am about little kids.  I LOVE KIDS.  I used to volunteer so much of my free time towards looking after the nursery at my church and teaching Sunday school and stuff (I know how hypocritical)  But I seriously just love spending time with kids.  And for some reason they love me.  I had so many little girls who thought they were guna marry me ;) and I would always get tackled by the little boys :( I miss my kids.  can't wait to have some of my own.

TheWatcher

dude i have kids!

Variable

is their some hidden reason as to why you said that?  Or did you just feel like announcing it?

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 06:36 AM
Hey i am all about being taken advantage of while I service your house.  In her case it was her appt.  Actually it was not even her appt, she just saw me doing her neighbors appt and had to get some.  Worked out good though.  She was really cute and LOVED the cock.  But then she pwned me after a couple months and said we should not see each other and i ended up punching out my windshield while driving down the interstate.  But then she missed the cock and i pwned her because I kept telling her I would come see her and stood her up every time.  ha ha.  But I mean If I am going for an older women.  I WANT AND OLDER WOMAN.  WOMAN WOMAN you know.  Like you and sinner.  That is why I loved working in the ER.  all the nurses were in their 30s and 40s. mmmmmmm I had so much fun.

and you dont understand how I am about little kids.  I LOVE KIDS.  I used to volunteer so much of my free time towards looking after the nursery at my church and teaching Sunday school and stuff (I know how hypocritical)  But I seriously just love spending time with kids.  And for some reason they love me.  I had so many little girls who thought they were guna marry me ;) and I would always get tackled by the little boys :( I miss my kids.  can't wait to have some of my own.

Damn you! I'm 28!!!! I'm not "older"  *runs away crying*  ;) But seriously,for some fucking reason,I alway's dated guy's younger than me. What is the deal with that?  You just like the experienced woman,but if I go for younger,what does that mean for me?

And you are just the cutest fucking thing EVER!!! You dont see many men that can tolerate kids. I wanted to be a nurse soo bad,mainly maternity. But the more I thought about having to see children sick and dying,I think that would mentally fuck me!

But I think you will be a WONDERFUL father,just keep them away from camera's and liquor.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 06:45 AM
is their some hidden reason as to why you said that?  Or did you just feel like announcing it?

HAHA!!! He has kids on his knuckles! ;)

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 14, 2007, 06:46 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 06:36 AM

Damn you! I'm 28!!!! I'm not "older"  *runs away crying*  ;) But seriously,for some fucking reason,I alway's dated guy's younger than me. What is the deal with that?  You just like the experienced woman,but if I go for younger,what does that mean for me?

And you are just the cutest fucking thing EVER!!! You dont see many men that can tolerate kids. I wanted to be a nurse soo bad,mainly maternity. But the more I thought about having to see children sick and dying,I think that would mentally fuck me!

But I think you will be a WONDERFUL father,just keep them away from camera's and liquor.

ha at that last part

When i worked in the ER it was sort of hard to do iv's and shit on kids.  BUt after a while I got used to it.  You just have to remember that you are helping them.  I have only had to deal with 3 dead kids on my hands.  But I think the response from their parents was the worst.  I don't know.  You just can't let that shit get to you.  I have never been troubled by any of my dead patients.  But ONE time and one time only I did have a dream about one of those dead kids.  Was strange.

But thanks for the compliments

oh and you are right 28 is not that much older.  for some reason I thought you were older.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 14, 2007, 06:48 AM

I'm so confused

TheWatcher

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 07:02 AM
i'm so confused

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 07:01 AM
ha at that last part

When i worked in the ER it was sort of hard to do iv's and shit on kids.  BUt after a while I got used to it.  You just have to remember that you are helping them.  I have only had to deal with 3 dead kids on my hands.  But I think the response from their parents was the worst.  I don't know.  You just can't let that shit get to you.  I have never been troubled by any of my dead patients.  But ONE time and one time only I did have a dream about one of those dead kids.  Was strange.

But thanks for the compliments

oh and you are right 28 is not that much older.  for some reason I thought you were older.

I just cant handle death...well,not with children. I have been thinking of going back to school for forensic medicing,but FUCK it takes soo long! They have the body farm near the UT campus in Knoxville,supposed to be one of the best schools. That kind of death facinates me.

And you are deserving of the compliment's,you are a good guy.

Im pushing 30,but it's no big deal I guess....eeeek!

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 07:02 AM

I'm so confused

you have to be joking,right??? PLEASE!!!