Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike21

You too, Watcher.  I will take off my shirt, and press my boobs against the screen.  I want you and Kelly to touch one of my posts, and feel the power from my boobs. 

Mei

I don't know about everyone else... but I felt a sexy power coming from my screen.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

TheWatcher

ok u do that "mike"

Mike21

TheWatcher

devilinside

Quote from: Mei on Feb 14, 2007, 11:18 PM
I don't know about everyone else... but I felt a sexy power coming from my screen.

I felt it too....It's all warm now.

Quote from: Mike21 on Feb 14, 2007, 11:14 PM
Kelly, that sucked.  Take those hands and touch my boobs.  I've got nice boobs.  they are small, but they are nice.  I want you to promise me some day you will touch them.  Can you promise me, Kelly?

Oh my!! As long as you touch my tiny ones too. Can you promise???

damn I am laughing.

Mike21

I have to tell you something, Kelly.

I masturbated before, and it was good.  I started stroking my penis, and it became hard.  I then started to jack off a lot, and after 30 mins I came.  The sperm was shot towards my boobs, and then dripped down to my belly button, past my belly button, and then went in to my pubic hair. 

After this I had to get up with my penis still hard, and go to the bathroom to get tissue to wipe it off.  It was kinda tedious, and plus I noticed that some sperm was on my shirt.

My shirt now smells of sperm, and I am wearing this shirt as I type this out.

This is a true story.  I thought you'd like to know.

devilinside

OH MY LORD!!! What do you think about when you masturbate? Like what kind of stuff turns you on?

White Pwny

Quote from: Mike21 on Feb 15, 2007, 02:35 AM

I masturbated before, and it was good.  I started stroking my penis, and it became hard.  I then started to jack off a lot, and after 30 mins I came.  The sperm was shot towards my boobs, and then dripped down to my belly button, past my belly button, and then went in to my pubic hair. 

After this I had to get up with my penis still hard, and go to the bathroom to get tissue to wipe it off.  It was kinda tedious, and plus I noticed that some sperm was on my shirt.

:o
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: Mike21 on Feb 15, 2007, 02:35 AM

The sad part is that is the closest you have come to getting laid yet.

devilinside

Are we feeling any better after napping?? ;)

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2007, 02:50 AM
OH MY LORD!!! What do you think about when you masturbate? Like what kind of stuff turns you on?

im guessin "boobs"

devilinside

Maybe,maybe not. I know when I do I think about tongues...since i'm obsessed with them.

TheWatcher

i like boobs and ass

devilinside

HAHA!!!

I like boobs. OK i'm not gonna talk about what I think about...gah Kelly!

TheWatcher

Variable

devilinside

Am I kelly????? Hmm...........................

And you like ass,like...nope,im gonna stop myself cause I know it will lead to no good.

TheWatcher

damm i just got dump..

devilinside

cleveland steamer??