Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2007, 05:25 AM
Am I kelly????? Hmm...........................

And you like ass,like...nope,im gonna stop myself cause I know it will lead to no good.

ass taste mmmm mmm good

TheWatcher

heard pussy taste even betta

Variable

if you like tuna fish

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 15, 2007, 05:51 AM
if you like tuna fish

eek! I dont know what kinda bitches you have ben with,but I can bet you ALOT of women's dont smell like that. It's called hygiene. I for one smell pretteh... :D

devilinside

[youtube=425,350]g2Uvok2trAY[/youtube]

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Variable

why the sad face?

If i was at that show and some douche was singing like that close to me I would probably punch them in the face.  Because yeah. I want to listen to your stupid ass sing when trent is on stage. 

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2007, 05:56 AM
if you like tuna fish

eek! I dont know what kinda bitches you have ben with,but I can bet you ALOT of women's dont smell like that. It's called hygiene. I for one smell pretteh... :D

I was just joking.  but I have come across a couple rank pussies.  But its all good.  I used to always carry a bottle of hunny around with me, just in case.  As i said in the menstruation topic.  I don't let much get in the way of me and vagina.

devilinside

Cause I fucking adore that song and they are playing all these ones from The Fragile that I have never gotten to see. Im gay I know.

And yes,I thought you would enjoy that fucktard yelling. Luckily I have never had anyone close to me that bad,otherwise they would have been eating thier teeth. But being front row I think we were all pretty loud.

In a better mood yet???

Variable

I love that song.

I guess I am a bit better.  but not really.  Maybe I should go e-mail my mom or something.  i have not talked to her in months

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 15, 2007, 06:59 AM
if you like tuna fish

I was just joking.  but I have come across a couple rank pussies.  But its all good.  I used to always carry a bottle of hunny around with me, just in case.  As i said in the menstruation topic.  I don't let much get in the way of me and vagina.

oh jesus,how did I miss this!!  tell the bitch to clean the shit before..damn dude!

Zevaka

devilinside

Zevaka

Variable

Zevaka

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2007, 08:53 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 15, 2007, 06:59 AM
if you like tuna fish

oh jesus,how did I miss this!!  tell the bitch to clean the shit before..damn dude!

kind of ruins the mood dontcha think.  Honey is the better alternative

Variable

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I like Yndi Halda.

(And tits and ass.)

devilinside

I like tongues and shoulders and eyes and shoulders and hands and shoulders!