Quote from: devilinside on Feb 18, 2007, 01:52 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 17, 2007, 07:20 PM
I cant take my nose off of my arm

quit sniffing your cum!

It smelled like a woman!  that is rare out here.  Leave me be

devilinside

I got it already suga.....but thank you!! :D

devilinside

lemme see if I can get it to work. What NIN song is it?

Zevaka

my violent heart

devilinside

oooh! Yeah,I got that one too. :D YAY NIN.  My poor son is getting a cold. :( He has been sleeping and coughing all morning. Bad mom for maiking us get out in the snow yesterday. :(

devilinside

I found a cat I want to adopt @ Petsmart. She's 1 1/2 years old,black with white on her tummy....and her name is JOAN JETT!!! *sigh* I might go buy her tomorrow....

Mike21

Be careful.  :)  When I first got my Bear, my cat called Thomas used his claws on her, and cut her ear badly.  The cat you wanna adopt may not take to your dog at all. 

devilinside

It said on it's papers it was "dog friendly". It say's it is loveable and affectionate.

poo_bah

I have that exact same problem (sorta). My girlfriends-mothers-neighbours cat had kittens and they gave away all of the apart from one which is a ginger tabby.  

The family aren't the cleanest or most on to it people on the planet. the kitten has fleas, ring worm and is hardly fed. To make matters worse, the mum cat is pregnant again so it won't go anywhere near the kitten!

My Girlfriends mum has been feeding it, we de-fleaed it and got it wormed. It is a nice kitten.

Ok problem... my girlfriend now wants to adopt/steal the kitten and bring it to our house. We already have two cats - My 11 year old called Sam (he's an old skool hard-as-nails, kills wood piegons) and george who is only 1 1/2, very fat and very lazy.

Should we steal it? we would give it a nice home but Sam and george get on quite a bit and I don't want to upset the balance.

Also, not sure what to call the kitten...Larry, Steve or Warren

devilinside

IF they aren't taking proper care of it,and you know you cold do a better job,or know someone that could,I would take it!

Oh,and be careful with flea shampoo's! I think it's under 6 weeks you aren't supposed to use them cause it can poison the kitten.
And yeah,ringworm comes with the flea's.  Aah that's horrible poor thing! :(

I like the name Warren myself. :D

poo_bah

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 18, 2007, 09:27 PM
IF they aren't taking proper care of it,and you know you cold do a better job,or know someone that could,I would take it!
Oh,and be careful with flea shampoo's! I think it's under 6 weeks you aren't supposed to use them cause it can poison the kitten.
And yeah,ringworm comes with the flea's.  Aah that's horrible poor thing! :(
I like the name Warren myself. :D
Yeah, I love calling animals human names (the more geeky the better)
The only thing stopping me are the kids. Even though they are dirty and yuck....it is their pet and getting an animal taken off you (esp. if youra kid) is the worst.

Mike21

I love human names for animals too.  I called my dog Bear though, because of a friend who also has a Miniature Schnauzer who also called her girl dog, Bear.

When I get another dog in the future, I wanna name her Lillian, or Lily for short.  :)

Mike21

Quote from: poo_bah on Feb 18, 2007, 09:22 PM
I have that exact same problem (sorta). My girlfriends-mothers-neighbours cat had kittens and they gave away all of the apart from one which is a ginger tabby. 

The family aren't the cleanest or most on to it people on the planet. the kitten has fleas, ring worm and is hardly fed. To make matters worse, the mum cat is pregnant again so it won't go anywhere near the kitten!

My Girlfriends mum has been feeding it, we de-fleaed it and got it wormed. It is a nice kitten.

Ok problem... my girlfriend now wants to adopt/steal the kitten and bring it to our house. We already have two cats - My 11 year old called Sam (he's an old skool hard-as-nails, kills wood piegons) and george who is only 1 1/2, very fat and very lazy.

Should we steal it? we would give it a nice home but Sam and george get on quite a bit and I don't want to upset the balance.

If you're not gonna steal the cat, then maybe you should call the RSPCA?  I don't know where you're from exactly, but you sound like you're from the UK with using the word Mum. :)

poo_bah

Quote from: Mike21 on Feb 18, 2007, 10:05 PM
Quote from: poo_bah on Feb 18, 2007, 09:22 PM

If you're not gonna steal the cat, then maybe you should call the RSPCA?  I don't know where you're from exactly, but you sound like you're from the UK with using the word Mum. :)
Um, maybe not a good idea...not when they are part of this gang!

thats also why Im a bit unsure for taking it!

Mike21

Haha, I take your point, but surely you could report them anonymously? 

poo_bah

yeah, I could!

Girls, don't seem to understand though! My Girlfriend jus says 'steal it. They don't care about their own kids, so I'm sure they don't care about their cats'

But this is a gang who wouldn't just shoot you if they cross them, they'll kidnap your sister,  gang-rape for and then leave her in a forest somewhere...to them, killing is easy.