Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I hope...I know alot of people that are pissed with it. Good thing we love nin.

Subliminal

Survivalism is fuckin' killer, I love the smart things he's done with the vocals.

TRENT IS GOD!

devilinside

I can already tell I'm going to like this album better than W_T.  It's getting back to the sound that I like,not as "instrumental" as W_T.

When do you see him Liam? I know I've asked,and I know you've told me. But I have a horrible memory. Or maybe it was Chris......hell I dont know.  :P

Mike21

Oh kelly, you're so fine, you're so fine, I wanna lick you up and down, oh Kelly, oh yeah, oh Kelly. :p

devilinside

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....hahahahahaha!!!!! Easy trigger!

Mike21

cyppe101

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 01, 2007, 01:16 AM
Oh kelly, you're so fine, you're so fine, I wanna lick you up and down, oh Kelly, oh yeah, oh Kelly. :p

haha

We have a writing genious in the board!

Mike21

I'm going to bed.  :p  I've been on this board far too much for one day. :)

Subliminal

Next Wednesday, The first show of the London shows! I'm going to search the toilets high and low for another USB haha!

I don't have a clue what Trent is playing at with this Year Zero stuff, But it's pure genious so far.

Corleone

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 01, 2007, 03:23 AM
Next Wednesday, The first show of the London shows! I'm going to search the toilets high and low for another USB haha!

I don't have a clue what Trent is playing at with this Year Zero stuff, But it's pure genious so far.

No shit,search that place high and low,and talk to guards! Yeah,i'm not sure what Trent is doing,it's like he's said fuck corporate promotion,I'll dish shit out myself.

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 01, 2007, 04:08 AM
Hey!
Hey Rich....how ya be sweetie???
Quote from: cyppe101 on Mar 01, 2007, 01:22 AM

haha

haha....it was sooo poetic!  ;)

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 01, 2007, 04:17 AM
Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 01, 2007, 03:23 AM

No shit,search that place high and low,and talk to guards! Yeah,i'm not sure what Trent is doing,it's like he's said fuck corporate promotion,I'll dish shit out myself.

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 01, 2007, 04:08 AM
Hey!
Hey Rich....how ya be sweetie???
Quote from: cyppe101 on Mar 01, 2007, 01:22 AM

haha

haha....it was sooo poetic!  ;)

Yeah and it's working better than any promotion he had before! It's amazing  :D

devilinside

He's a sexay genius. hehe  ;D

Mike21

devilinside

I'm going back to bed...it's too early. :)

Variable

Sorry I did not talk to you kelly.  I was getting all my gear ready for a hump I have tomorrow

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Mar 01, 2007, 03:59 PM
ready for a hump I have tomorrow

*giggles like a school girl*

lithium royalty

devilinside

Subliminal