Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

NO way!!! She loves me more than the moon and the stars...

;)

How are ya?

devilinside

Quote from: Sam on Mar 05, 2007, 03:31 AM
Haha...

driving and texting is very hazardous to your health.

Man I told you,i'm a pro! I dont even have to look at the phone,I know the alphabet on it,and have the T9,so words just hapen man. But you like those skills huh???? ;)  Numero Uno Groupie!

devilinside

You can steal it in about a week...haha!  Jesus Christ Superstar that was fabulous! I can't wait to see that live. And I swear the 2 german girls that traveled all over the US,that are also in the DVD,I see one of them's head. She has uber white hair. Man.

devilinside

before:

after:

Uno

wooo !!
that looks nice!!!

BLood Status

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Zevaka

blood blood blood!!!

Subliminal

Looks alot better and vibrant kelly!

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 06, 2007, 04:04 AM
You can steal it in about a week...haha!  Jesus Christ Superstar that was fabulous! I can't wait to see that live. And I swear the 2 german girls that traveled all over the US,that are also in the DVD,I see one of them's head. She has uber white hair. Man.

I know, Despite it being a bootleg style video, You can see the song is fuckin perfect live!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 06, 2007, 05:08 AM
before:

after:

my black Italian leather couches would look great there.

devilinside

I just got rid of 2 black leather couches....these are soo much more comfy! ;)

And Liam...we have the same avatar!! lol

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 06, 2007, 12:36 PM
I just got rid of 2 black leather couches....these are soo much more comfy! ;)

And Liam...we have the same avatar!! lol

ART IS RESISTANCE!  ;D

Mike21

Nice painting, Kelly. :)  You can paint my house next. :)

White Pwny

It looks great Kel Kel.   I really like it alot.   You and I should go into business painting houses and shit.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Fuck that shit,I hate painting. My shoulders are soo sore from my high ass walls.

I'm still not done. I'm priniting pictures to hang on the other walls. 

TheWatcher

like how u redid the room

devilinside

rxqueen

Yeh, it's really much more comfy now! My parents painted their bedroom too some days ago. Same colour as yours.. it's beautiful!

And what a sweet doll on your couch. Kids look so cute when they don't know that you look at them.

devilinside

It's funny how painting,although it wears you out,makes everything seem cleaner and more refreshing.

That was the morning we got the new couches,and she was being comfy watching her cartoons. hehe

I bought her a new bathing suit because we are going to my mom's this month and she has an indoor pool. It has Ariel on it,and she is running around in it now singing and dancing to a Depeche Mode dvd. Silly girl. :D

rxqueen

Ahaha, how cute is that. :D *hearts in the eyes*

Btw I'm glad you didn't buy a leather couch. :P

devilinside

I had a black one before this,and I hated it!! It was too cold in the winter,and you stuck to it in the summer...just not comfortable. This one is chenille,sooo soft. It has big pillows on the back you can take off and have even more room,though they are roomy enough. My feet can't even touch the ground. I <3 it! Come over and watch movies! hah