Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Kay, I'll take the next flight, just wait 12 hours. ^^ I love big fat couches, my sister had such a cool one in her old flat. It was soo big, when you sat at the back your whole legs laid on that thing. <3

devilinside

Yeah,when i'm up against the back,the end of the cushion comes to my mid calf.  haha couch talk.

rxqueen

Haha! :D I bet your couch is good for other activities, too. ;) Btw.. do you have a husband or a boyfriend Kelly. I just realized I don't know much about you.

devilinside

hah!! Good thing for stain guard...haha eww! I am married Miss Emma, 8 years. Things are good at times,and tough at times. Right now,things are good. :)

rxqueen

:) Sounds good! It became so normal to have kids without being married. But mommy and daddy united is the coolest thing for children.

devilinside

I grew up with divorced parent's,and it was hard on me.Later it got easier of course,but when you're 7 and dont know what's going on it's tough.

TheWatcher

i remeber by age 10 i knew wat sex was

devilinside

i remember my first orgasm,I was young. And it was with a girl.

TheWatcher

devilinside

Yeah..I guess I was molested?? She was older than me,by like 5 years. I still remember every bit of it. It wasn't unpleasant...hmmm..... lol

Mike21

Variable

your kids are such little rockers, it is awesome

devilinside

They soo are. They want to go to shows with me every time I go,but it's a little too rough for them. I did however take my song to an amphitheater to see Coldplay.

rxqueen

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 07, 2007, 03:57 AM
i remember my first orgasm,I was young. And it was with a girl.

I wasn't that young. 14. And I did it all by myself, haha. ^^

theis

devilinside

I lost my virginity at 14. lol

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 07, 2007, 03:02 PM
They soo are. They want to go to shows with me every time I go,but it's a little too rough for them. I did however take my song to an amphitheater to see Coldplay.

oh!that´s huge! :)

devilinside

bah...that was supposed to be son,not song. haha But I guess ya'll got what I meant.  :-[

:P

Subliminal

Oh my lord Kelly, Trent was amazing to watch. He came down during Piggy!

Survivalism video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TrQR8NUO7g

Was leaked last night, From a USB found at Brixton!! I looked for that aswell :( GRR.

devilinside

Aahh yay! Man,I am soooo glad he is growing his hair out again. Were you close when he came down??? AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!