DEFTONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Wrist

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 08, 2007, 01:20 PM
DEFTONES IN A FEW HOURS FOR ME!!!

DEFTONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mike21 on Mar 08, 2007, 01:20 PM
DEFTONES IN A FEW HOURS FOR ME!!!

DEFTONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m fucking jealous. Have a really good time. Enjoy!

devilinside

Yes,have fun! And stay out of the middle!!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 08, 2007, 12:45 PM
Aahh yay! Man,I am soooo glad he is growing his hair out again. Were you close when he came down??? AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Yeah quite close, he kept getting closer and closer, untill he got fed up of security somthering him so he got back on stage  >:(

The middle is where it's at though, Aaron jumped right in the middle then Trent came down to the middle, Trent did keep leaning far forward as if he was gonna jump! Keeping the crowd on their toes haha  :D

BlitzkidMC

how u been kelly

devilinside

Man I miss nin shows. :( eeh... soon enough though!

Hey Mary Mary. I been good...busy,but good. How are you love?

BlitzkidMC

Same..u know u know lol
hows ur kids?

devilinside

They're good. Both had soccer tonight,son had a scrimmage. He did really good. He is the fastest on his team. :D

White Wrist

OH! your son plays soccer? that´s sweet.
Soccer is really, really good. Is he going to play with  David Beckham?! ;)

devilinside

HAHA I wish. Hell..I want to play with David! 

*giggles*

I played soccer for a long time,and I'm glad to see them interested in it.

He's an amazing sweeper,oddly enough,that's what I played too. hehehe  :-[

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 09, 2007, 12:44 PM
HAHA I wish. Hell..I want to play with David! 

*giggles*

I played soccer for a long time,and I'm glad to see them interested in it.

He's an amazing sweeper,oddly enough,that's what I played too. hehehe  :-[

Lmfao  :D I bet it's not football you want to play either!!

devilinside

;D

I have this book he wrote,and it has tons of pictures of him and his skank wife.  ::)  He's soo pretteh! I want to go to Cali sometime to watch him.

I need to clean out my car today. :-\

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 10, 2007, 04:19 PM
;D

I have this book he wrote,and it has tons of pictures of him and his skank wife.  ::)  He's soo pretteh! I want to go to Cali sometime to watch him.

I need to clean out my car today. :-\

Yeah he is quite nice, I really don't know what he see's in Victoria, He must have a ugly, think woman fetish :D

Blast some NIN out whilst doing so, I noticed when i can't be arsed with doing something i play loud music and then it kinda motivates me into doing it :D

devilinside

I know really...I mean...she was a fucking SPICE GIRL!! How can he live with himself. haha

Yeah music can get me motivated to move too. I usually clean the house listening to it. My neighbors that live behind me are out,and me blasting NIN... haha they will just look at me crazy. But they are gross,and swingers. EEK! I keep my blinds closed at night so they cant see me walking around. Spooky. Not that I have anything wrong with swingers,but they are old and fugly.

I think I'm the youngest person in my neighborhood.  :-\

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 10, 2007, 05:07 PM
I know really...I mean...she was a fucking SPICE GIRL!! How can he live with himself. haha

Yeah music can get me motivated to move too. I usually clean the house listening to it. My neighbors that live behind me are out,and me blasting NIN... haha they will just look at me crazy. But they are gross,and swingers. EEK! I keep my blinds closed at night so they cant see me walking around. Spooky. Not that I have anything wrong with swingers,but they are old and fugly.

I think I'm the youngest person in my neighborhood.  :-\

lmfao, I know how you feel, It's like..they could be eyeing you up to be their next person..

''Oooo i wonder if she's married love, We could invite her around for dinner one time ;)''

White Wrist

Quote from: Subliminal link=topic=9286.msg471290#msg471290

i]''Oooo i wonder if she's married love, We could invite her around for dinner one time ;)''[/i]

"maybe she brings beckham and Spice Spicy Girl..." uhhhhhhhhhhh

devilinside

That's just disgusting. I was cleaning my car listening to White Pony,and I would glance up to check on the kids and the wife would look over here. I just act like I didn't see her and kept cleaning.

I wouldnt mind if they were decent looking,but...fuck,I dont even want to imagine what they look like naked. I need to scrub my eye's.

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 10, 2007, 07:10 PM
That's just disgusting. I was cleaning my car listening to White Pony,and I would glance up to check on the kids and the wife would look over here. I just act like I didn't see her and kept cleaning.

I wouldnt mind if they were decent looking,but...fuck,I dont even want to imagine what they look like naked. I need to scrub my eye's.

lmfao :D

White Wrist

LOLZ!

i understand your drama

I saw, right now a painting from Wes Borland about naked people...maybe they are your neighb...
wanna see?

:)

devilinside

Wes paints??? Lemme see!!  I heard Manson was painting and selling it to alot of celebrities like Charlize Theron... I want one!