Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

what happened with MM? trent "helped" him in early career...so, what´s going on?

and with maynard? anyone knows anything about it?

devilinside

I know Trent got Manson started. If you look inthe Gave Up video,Manson is playing guitar. When Manson got famous,thanks to Trent,he pretty much shit on Trent (no literally). So they quit talking. I know the rekindled their relationship,and Manson was in the Starfuckers video,but not really sure how things are now. I also know Manson gave Trent a BJ all part of a bet.

As far as Maynard goes,I haven't heard too much about that.

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 11, 2007, 02:18 AM
I also know Manson gave Trent a BJ all part of a bet.

wtf?!

Subliminal

^ That's what happens when you're a rockstar on heavy, class A drugs all the time or you're close friends with Marilyn Manson :D

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 11, 2007, 02:18 AM
I know Trent got Manson started. If you look inthe Gave Up video,Manson is playing guitar. When Manson got famous,thanks to Trent,he pretty much shit on Trent (no literally). So they quit talking. I know the rekindled their relationship,and Manson was in the Starfuckers video,but not really sure how things are now. I also know Manson gave Trent a BJ all part of a bet.

As far as Maynard goes,I haven't heard too much about that.

ooo Saucy haha

Trent is abit of a homoerotic person, He's so sexual live :D Like in Closer and stuff.

But anyway, Trent knows he's better than Maynard and he got Manson where he is, so it's no wonder he's so egotistical when it comes to them.

devilinside

lol yeah...Manson and Trent had a bet that something on stage would/wouldn't go wrong,and Manson lost the bet. But friends of friends of mine that were there said Trent go no pleasure out of it,and didn't even get hard. Hmmmm

Trent is very erotic...just look at this video.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1253638474

:D

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 11, 2007, 02:39 AM
lol yeah...Manson and Trent had a bet that something on stage would/wouldn't go wrong,and Manson lost the bet. But friends of friends of mine that were there said Trent go no pleasure out of it,and didn't even get hard. Hmmmm

Trent is very erotic...just look at this video.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1253638474

:D

I seriously don't understand how Marilyns Wife can get any pleasure out of such an ugly thing going down on her!!  :o So i can't imagine Trent enjoying it, I think Trent is REALLY hard to please with everything you know! :D

And my god that is one sexual video huh!? That's two videos he's got homoerotic stuff in it! :D

devilinside

White Wrist

Oh no....

i don´t know if i want to see that.

devilinside

It's not that bad to me,but then again...I'm kinda weird. lol

White Wrist

White Wrist

i saw the Gave up video. MM...omg!So weird...

and i saw Broken version. OK! no comments.

devilinside

hahah!! Have you ever watched Happiness In Slavery?? that's demented!

White Wrist

ahaha.
you say the videos...and i go to youtube and watch! (i m not a real fan of music videos...)

ok. happiness in slavery now!

i saw starfuckers. really like that one.I just dont like MM in the video.

"oh that blonde girl is hot!"

"oh...that blonde girl is MM"

White Wrist

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

In the balls NOOOOOOOOOO!

don t wanna see more.

devilinside

HAH!!! Yeah...a crack whore. Some one was selling the Limo from that video on Ebay. hah

HAHA It's the grossest video EVA!

White Wrist

yes. it is.
i like more the Trent´s recent videos. No hurting people. No blood. No weird tools to make weird things. Just a video clip.

devilinside

My favorite is him performing The Fragile at the mtv awards.

[youtube=425,350]qHKOCUrKfMo[/youtube]

Also,you should check out some of the Bridge School Benefit he did. I can't find great video of it,some are on Youtube. It was beautiful!

White Wrist

nice video!really cool.!

sheeeeeeee.Sheeeeeeee. SHEEEEEEEEEEE! yeah!

Mike21

A poem.  >8]

Oh Kelly

When I think about you at night

I masturbate until I lose my sight

My wrist aches for the rest of the night

Please touch my genitals tonight

Kelly

devilinside

god bless....LMFAO!!!!